30. Commemorative Photo

In the morning, Subham entered the room after exercising.

Mrinal woke up at this point and squinted his eyes as he sat up.

"Husband?" Mrinal gathered the blanket over his body, covering up himself.

"Yes." Subham without dodging,  sat on the bedside, "Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" 

Mrinal carefully thought and said, "It feels a little, but I don't know."

Subham brought out a T-shirt and gave it to Mrinal, Mrinal went to the bathroom after putting on the T-shirt.

Subham waited in the bedroom, he was ready for any upcoming situation. However, just when he thought maybe the matter might not get out of hand, he heard Mrinal shouting, "Husband!"

Mrinal strode into the room, "Husband! Why don't you tell me what I look like? It's fine if you don't tell me, now the whole family knows!"

"What? How did that happen?" Subham didn't expect the matter would get out of hand.

Mrinal was too embarrassed to speak, he threw himself into the bed, his bare butt sticking dazzling Subham's eyes, burying his head in his pillow and said, "I was going to the bathroom, but I met Nani on the road, now she is going to tell everyone and even the fact that I was not wearing any pants."

Subham never expected this, although it's not a problem even if everyone knows, they will be embarrassed.

Mrinal sat on the bed in a kneeling position looking up at Subham, he pointed his fingers towards his neck dotted with dense red patches of red marks, and asked, "Explain, what is this?"

Subham's throat rolled, and he explained calmly, "Last night you went to sleep, but I wasn't feeling sleepy because of the excitement. I was too greedy so I just kept kissing, and ...nibbling. That's how you got those hickeys."

Mrinal was speechless, he didn't know what the hickey was but he understood that it was these marks, "Fine but do it in a place where people can't see. How am I supposed to go out now!" Mrinal accused Subham, "Also, my thighs hurt, my butt hurts, and my knees hurt too."

"I was careless, I'll be careful in the future." Subham approached Mrinal picked him up from the bed and went into the cloakroom.

Subham placed  Mrinal on a cushioned wooden stool and took out the medicine box, "I'll put on some ointment, it will go down soon."

Subham carefully spread the pain relief ointment on Mrinal's knees, and took out another soothing ointment for Mrinal's thigh, "Spread your legs."

Subham calmly said thinking, that once you taste the meat even a simple sentence becomes sensual, the problem is he really meant it in another way.

Mrinal shyly pulled the t-shirt over to cover himself while spreading his legs.

Subham was kneeling before Mrinal while opening the tube.

"I have seen everything last night, even if you cover it up I know what's there." Subahm teased Mrinal with a smile.

As expected Mrinal's face turned from pink to bright red, "Even if you know, Don't say it!"

Subham spreads the ointment and continues, "Why not? I think you are really cute down there, even your little cock is so cute." 

"Husband!" Mrinal felt aggrieved but then heard Subham say, "Guess what I found on my study table?"

Mrinal froze completely, "Wha..what? How would I know?"

Subham smiled even more, "You don't know? Then the book covered in a newspaper isn't yours?"