5. Bad at Receiving

Mrinal looked at the rows of ice cream flavors written on the board behind the counter and was stunned for a moment.

"I don't know what to choose, I like vanilla, but I want to try raw mango flavor. I don't know what to choose." Asked Mrinal.

"You can have both." Replied Subham looking at Mrinal's hesitant but eager gaze, he gave him an option.

After buying ice cream both of them sat near the window.

Only at this time, did Subham notice Mrinal's light gray eyes.  He didn't look carefully before.

The first thing a person would notice in one face should be their eyes but both of them hardly looked at each other since morning,  now that he's sitting face to face,  whenever Mrinal looks up at him he can see those captivating eyes. 

Mrinal ate his ice cream and time to time looked up at Subham. after a while, he clenched his left fist, as if gathering his courage to confront someone looked straight at Subham, and asked, "Why are you willing to marry me despite knowing the truth?"

Subham looked at the kid who had a determined expression on his face but was unaware that his expression at the moment had a mix of plea and hope. Looking at him like this Subham could not express his true thought that he didn't have a choice either, that would make him cry.  

"Why not? you are beautiful, well behaved and my mom likes you too." Subham replied calmly, although these were not the reason he could not deny the truth.

Then Subham witnessed the color red climbing up to Mrinal's cheek, now he realized that Mrinal was blushing. in real life, he had never seen anyone's face being red with emotion. 

Mrinal continued to dig into his ice cream bowl without lifting his head. He was too embarrassed to look up at Subham.  

By the time Mrinal finished his ice cream he had returned to his previous state.

"Let's go, we will buy some clothes for you." Subham took Mrinal's hand and went up to the second floor. Subham had no romantic thoughts at all, he was only concerned that he would lose Mrinal in this mall, they don't have any cell phones in this era either and Mrinal is too beautiful, if someone with evil intentions approached him it would be too late to regret.

Mrinal on the other hand still felt his heart beating faster but didn't try to break free. he was feeling as if his whole being was about to burst into bubbles. 

Subham does have some knowledge about fashion however it's limited to men's fashion only. For Twin, however, he is not sure about that.

He looked around for a while and saw a store named 'Twin's Fashion', this store name was too straightforward and high-end, it was just what they needed. 

Both of them entered the store, the cashier welcomed them, and a shopping guide came over to greet them.

"Hello. Do you need any help or would like to look around first?" The lady spoke politely. Although both of them were dressed in plain outfits the lady was still polite to them. 

Mrinal was a little shocked, all of his clothes were bought by his parents from the market and since his parents bought clothes from this type of store once for his younger brother, he knows how expensive it is. He didn't want to leave a bad impression on his future in-laws let alone his future husband. He was about to refuse when Subham pulled him over and sat down on the sofa prepared for the customers and said to the lady "I don't know what to buy for a 15-year-old kid, you can suggest to us what is suitable for him."

Mrinal could do nothing about it, so he just sat there feeling a little uncomfortable, but he didn't want to refuse Subham in front of outsiders. 

The shopping guide handed over a catalog to Subham and brought over racks of clothes one after another lining it up beside the huge mirror.