28. Miss You

When Subham arrived at the hospital, Jatin was already there waiting for him.

"How is it?" Subham asked.

Jatin took out a file, handed it to him, and said, "He is married but has lived separately from his wife for two years now. His college before the previous one almost fired him but he managed to convince the authorities by saying he had a minor mental problem, which is false, and left the job on his own initiative, he had a case of ... harassing a female student. He has no children."

Subham skimmed through the file and exhaled, "Well that made it easier since he is mentally unstable, self-harm is not uncommon." Subham closed the file and asked, "When will he wake up?"

Jatin replied immediately, "In about an hour or so."

"Well, then there should be some fruits for the patient." Subham looked at Jatin, who understood and said, "It will be there soon."

After 15 min later in the private ward, there was a bag of fruits on the side table and two men quickly moved the man lying on the hospital bed to the bathroom.

Subham put on the surgical glove on his hand, picked up the newly bought fruit knife, put the knife on the hand of the man lying on the floor, guided the hand holding the knife to the man's crotch, and slashed it multiple times until the organ fell on the ground, blood flowing endlessly.

Subham watched the unresponsive man on the ground coldly, he wanted to cut off his tongue but he needed to prove that he was a crazy man to implement his next plan.

Subham took out a syringe from his pocket, after filling the syringe with some medicine he injected the injection into the man's body.

The whole time the man on the ground lay unconscious, unaware of his fate.

Subham put the syringe, bottle, and glove in separate plastic bags and handed the bags to the Jatin except for the Glove in the plastic bag which Subham took home.

Subham could have easily dealt with this man legally, however, the results would have been disappointing. The man would receive a maximum of 3 years in prison since it was only an attempt which is not worth it in exchange for the reputation of Mrinal and all the girls and Twins who were once students of this man.

He will support Mrinal but what about those girls and Twins no one would believe them and it will stay as a black spot in their social status.

It was 3 a.m. when Subham reached home.

He threw the glove into the fire in the kitchen's stove and waited until it turned black and completely melted.

Subham took a bath, to wash away any smell of blood on his body, went to his room, and hugged Mrinal into his arms while covering both of them carefully with a blanket.

Subham couldn't sleep for a long time because of his sleeping habit, after washing up he went downstairs to buy some snacks for Mrinal and others so Mrinal could eat after waking up from his sleep.

"Came back so late last night, why didn't you wake us up." Miss Sudha pretended to be angry as she scolded.

"Yes, we miss you very much. It's only a handful of times that we have seen you in these three years." Rakesh also complained on the side, completely regarding Subham as his son.

Listening to them Subham felt that he was inconsiderate here, "I was careless before, I'll be here for the time being."

His concept of family wasn't that great, he never felt the presence of his family and parents in his life physically. Even if they hadn't seen each other for years, they still behaved as if nothing was wrong. For this reason, Subham didn't realize this problem sooner, it's only because he felt that Mrinal's voice was getting lonelier that he rushed home.