13. Vaccine & market

Mrinal just finished making breakfast and came to call Subham, when he saw him getting dressed and asked, "Husband, are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, I have some work to do. Do you want to come with me?" Subham asked with a smile.

"Can I? Wait for me let me get dressed and husband your breakfast is ready, you go first. I'll be back soon." Mrinal went to change and missed the playful smile of Subham.

Subham thinks that Mrinal is particular about his image, most of them are but Mrinal is even more so. Even if he went outside the house, he would change into other clothes.

What Subham didn't know was that everyone is particular about it, only he feels this way.

"Ma, we are going out for a while," Subham informed his mother and went out with Mrinal.

"Come back soon." Miss Sudha replied from the garden.

Subham drove his bullet bike this time and asked Mrinal to sit back but Mrinal didn't move for a long time so he asked, "What's wrong?"

"There's no handle to hold on to what if I fall?" Mrinal expressed his concern.

"You won't fall as long as I'm here. Come up first." Subham put on a helmet on him and Mrinal sat behind him sticking close to him for fear of falling.

Subham took Mrinal's hands from behind and put them around his waist, "Hold on tight, otherwise you will fly away with the wind."

Subham chuckled feeling Mrinal's hand tightening around his waist, Mrinal held onto him like holding on to the last saving straw.

The whole time Mrinal was so concentrated on holding onto Subham that he didn't even notice when they stopped in front of the hospital.

Subham patted Mrinal's hand and spoke, "Mimi, we are here."

"Oh, I see." Mrinal got down and when he turned he saw the private hospital and asked, "Why are we going to the hospital? Is someone sick?" Mrinal asked thinking they were here to visit a patient.

"You will know it soon, let's go in first." Subham parked the bike took Mrinal's hand and went inside.

Soon they were standing in front of a door, Subham knocked on the door twice and went in, the room was all white and there was a doctor and a nurse inside the room.

The doctor looked at them and told them to sit.

"It's Mrinal Samant, right? You still have time to take the vaccine, don't worry as long as you don't pass the age of 15 you can get your vaccine anytime."

Listening to the doctor's words Mrinal froze in his place and turned his head mechanically to look at Subham.

Subham felt the stiffness of Mrinal body from his hands, looking into those eyes as if saying 'You betrayed me' Subham felt funny and distressed at the same time.

Fearing the doctor's next move Mrinal spoke hurriedly, "Husband let's come next time. ok? I'm not prepared, next time please!"

"There's no next time, since we are here let's get it done now." Subham refused, it's best not to delay this sort of thing after all, medical treatment is not too advanced at this time, so it's better to take preventive measures promptly.

"Husband!" Mrinal was aggrieved and explained in a low voice, "The last time the nurse gave me the vaccine, it was swollen, and it hurts even if I touch or clothes brushed against it, for many days I was in pain and I had a terrible fever."

The doctor on the side explained, "It is normal for some to experience fever after taking a vaccine and the nurse must be inexperienced otherwise it won't hurt to that extent. Don't worry our medical staffs are experienced and properly trained."