20. Hostel

The university is quite big, around 2000 acres of land. There are hostels, a field area for students, educational facilities, an administrative building, faculty and staff housing, an auditorium, an indoor sports complex, and a garden area.

The Indian Institutes of Technology, Avanti offers various types of courses in undergraduate program, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs like Aerospace Engineering, Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.

Subham is in his fourth year of his integrated course of B. Tech and M. Tech.

Unlike the world Subham was in before where institutions would invite students with high IQs to their institution and train them vigorously, this world has not advanced that far, at least not in this country.

'Subham' is a genius however, there's no availability of institutions specially built for people with high IQs. The most a student can achieve is skip grades and enter university without any age barrier.

Subham felt that the whole family was genius, otherwise, his grandfather born in a poor village would not have been able to enter the royalist class and then also smartly stop the loss of assets in the family, during the Revolutionary War and hide his wealth using the system loophole.

Even the listing of property is so clear and transparent that the government would not be able to do anything, the taxes are paid on time within the regulation and most of this contains agricultural lands, residential land, and some commercial land.

From the bus station to the university, Subham drove the car to the administrative building as he had to obtain permission to park and pay a certain amount of fees.

Ignoring the scrutiny from staff members Subham filled out the form and waited for the pass.

"Why are there so many rich kids in this institution?" the staff member chatted with his colleague.

"Do you think everyone can pass the entrance examination of this university? Unless you are exceptionally smart, there's no way to enter this university without expensive books and tuition." the colleague was aware of this reality.

Subham also agreed with this man, after all, resources are very scarce for students in this backward era. Internet is yet to enter the Indian Market.

After obtaining the permission Subham went to his hostel named Chaitanya Verma Hostel.

"Welcome! My son Lambu welcome!" as soon as Subham opened the door to his hostel room he heard Devdutta shouting.

Others have also arrived at this time. From oldest to youngest Devdutta was 24, Raghav, Annand, and Kartik were 22 years old Subham was the youngest among them.

However, since they were grouped in the same room in his second year nobody used seniority apart from Devdutta who's in M. Tech final year all of them are in B. Tech final year.

Subham was rarely dumbfounded, although previously he was a little taller than his current height no one called him such a name, and growing up among trained students in the institution from the beginning Subham never felt he was the tallest in the room.

Subham felt amused and said, "Well grandpa is here, where's the welcome ceremony?"

"Haye, haye! Is it because you are married that you became so cheerful?" Devdutta shook his head annoyingly, "As expected! The side effect of marriage has changed my innocent son. Now he is more world-friendly"

Although previously 'Subham' was a little quieter than others he was not a taciturn person neither is Subham, "Jealous? We didn't say anything about you complaining about our sister-in-law after your marriage, should I tell my sister-in-law now?"