29. Scheming Pervert 🔞

"Are you back?" Miss Sudha asked Subham and Mrinal.

"Yes, we will come down after a while." Subham hurried upstairs, without looking back, and Mrinal followed.

"Why does he seem a little strange?" Miss Sudha asked Rakesh.

Rakesh thought for a while and said, "They are young."

"Huh?" Miss Sudha was puzzled but Rakesh didn't continue and she didn't ask any further.

Subham handed the bag to Mrinal and said, "Go in, I'll be back later."

"How long?" Mrinal asked, purely because he was hungry.

Subham thought Mrinal deliberately asked him this, he raised his eyebrows and asked "What do you think?"

Mrinal was confused by Subham's expression, "Anyway I'll wait for you to come out?"

Subham didn't say anything and rushed to the bathroom.

Subham entered the bathroom, closed the door, and leaned against the wall while pulling his zipper open.

It's been decades since he had this sort of ragging reaction.

Subham cursed in his heart while stroking his member, huffing, sweat slid down from his forehead, and slid along his tall nose bridge and dripped onto the floor.

He was thinking about Mrinal, continuing the movement of stroking his member fast, he felt closer to being relieved but it took too long.

While Subham was desperate, he heard Mrinal's voice, "Husband~." He groaned and immediately released himself.

Subham panted as he looked at the thick white fluid on the ground, his heart racing, and exhaled a breath of cold air.

Subham cleaned himself, washed the floor, and went out.

As soon as he opened the door, he came face to face with Mrinal.

Subham's face looked solemn as if he was about to end someone's entire bloodline, Mrinal felt that Subham looked strange, is he angry with me?

"You took too long so I came to ask. What's the strange smell?" Mrinal asked curiously, looking completely innocent.

"You don't know? Didn't you hear something strange" Subham asked, feeling strange did he not know?

"What?" Mrinal didn't know what Subham was doing but he heard the noise, "Well, I heard you."

Mrinal still had an innocent face, Subham couldn't say anything to him.

Subham placed his hands around Mrinal's nape pinching it lightly.

Mrinal felt his whole body was comfortable, he squinted his, enjoying it, and snorted, "Mmm...comfortable."

Subham let go of Mrinal's nape, any kind of soft and waxy voice of Mrinal would arouse his desire again.

"Let's go." Subham went for lunch, putting aside the topic of smell.

For the next few days, Subham regularly took Mrinal to his college and picked him up, until his finals were over.

At the end of February, the winter was already over and it was the beginning of spring, which was almost nonexistent. The temperature was normal, neither hot nor cool, just right.

That night before going to bed, Mrinal asked Subham to massage his legs, and Subham agreed.

Mrinal laid a big towel on the bed, Subham felt weird and asked, "What is this for?"