17. Mrinal's New Friend

Mrinal is pretty amazing, three days into the vacation he had already made a friend, who claimed to be the Twin son of the owner of this hotel. 

So, Mrinal has an appointment with this Twin in the evening, that's impressive. An outgoing child.

However, Subham's immediate concern at the moment is about Mrinal's obsession with playing in the water.

Currently, Subham is in the swimming pool of the hotel, rescuing a drowning cat called Mrinal.

"Mrinal, let's go now that's enough for today." Subham urged Mrinal to go back.

Mrinal who was about to jump into the water paused and shouted excitedly, "Husband, just one more time." Mrinal hurriedly changed his words and said again, "Just three times and we will go back, please, please!"

Subham didn't want to ruin his excitement, so he said, "Not more than that, immediately after that I'll take you away."

Mrinal didn't know how to swim; at most, he could move a frog while holding onto Subham. He just felt excited about jumping in the pool so there's no end to it until now, half an hour later.

"Okay, I promise, promise." Saying so Mrinal jumped into the pool and before he drowned Subham pulled him up again.

"Whoa!" Mrinal breathed heavily as soon as he came out of the water.

Subham stared at Mrinal's eye sockets and nose which had turned red and spoke, "I think it's more than enough; we should go back now."

"But you promised me three times, there's two more left," Mrinal complained as he swayed Subham's arm in the water.

"Either we go back now or I'll throw you into the water, choose one." Subham's voice was a little stern.

Mrinal who had never heard Subham's voice like this hid the lower half of his face in the water and a second later said in a small voice, "Okay, let's go back."

Subham was aware of Mrinal's mood change, while pulling him out of the water he explained, "Your eye sockets and noses have turned red, if you stay in the water any longer, you'll have a runny nose, probably a headache too. If you don't feel uncomfortable let's, come back tomorrow?"

"Really?" Mrinal was skeptical but felt that Subham wouldn't lie to him he agreed and extended his pinky fingers towards him, "Okay! That's a Promise."

Subham was relieved to see Mrinal's mood change, he immediately hooked his pinky fingers with Mrinal's and promised, "That's a promise."

In the evening Mrinal and Subham went to the seaside open-air restaurant to Meet the Twin mentioned by Mrinal.

"You met him in the bathroom and became friends on the spot?" Subham asked Mrinal, hoping it wouldn't be a scammer. Even if it is it's fine as long as Mrinal isn't hurt in any way.

"It's true!" Mrinal nodded heavily. "Brother is taller than me and older than me but he helped me pick up my towel, he's polite and nice."

Didn't you give away your nice card too easily? Silly Mimi. 

"Hey! Thank you for your waiting, I'm not too late right, Mrinal?" 

A clear and cheerful voice sounded behind them, when they looked over Subham found a tall and slender young man, completely different from Minal, dressed casually walking towards their table.

Mrinal stood up and said cheerfully, "No brother. We just came here you are not late."  and continued, "This is my husband." Mrinal introduced Subham.

"Mr. Samant?" the young man called out to him.