12. Terrible

It's almost a week since Mrinal married him, and Subham tried to find out more about Twins in this world.

The treatment of the Twins is almost similar to women in history, the only difference is that, During the Sapta Dynasty, the Whole family of the Twins had to serve as pseudo-slaves to their master since slavery was abolished during this period. Even if a Twin does marry an esteemed family his family is severely oppressed.

However, this has nothing to do with Twins luck it's all because the noble and Aristocratic didn't want to face the Twin's family as they abuse those Twins the family was unwilling and helpless to help the Twins of their family.

All of these didn't change until the Dynasty was wiped out during a foreign invasion and a Twin stood as the new king of the land.

Although the situation was better than before, due to geographical, technological, and cultural differences the treatment of the Twin was still inferior to women.

It is said that only 1300 years ago the Twins appeared, before that there were no such records of Twins in the annals of history.

The only figure, that is similar to a Twin is described in history, appears in the literary work of ancient India, and is believed to be the son of a demigod.

The acceptance rate of Twins differs from country to country, much influenced by literary records left by the ancestors.

The reason behind the early marriage of Twin is much simpler than imagined.

For the past hundred years or so the Twins were married off even before they were ten years old and one can imagine the consequences.

Those hundred years of the tragedy of Twin were partly because of the unequal distribution of wealth the economic crisis, and poor health care.

As of now, the Twins' situation is a bit unusual, due to globalization their status has risen as most Twins are educated through government aid.

Another major issue is that rich family marries Twins as a symbol of status. Which is a bit ridiculous.

The only issue Twins had before was that it was hard to conceive and that their immune system didn't improve until the age of thirteen.

Now there are various vaccines and the recent discovery made it clear that Twins have a certain cycle/period twice a year after which it's difficult for Twins to conceive.

Subham was about to search for the biological structure of a Twin when he heard a very weak whisper, "Husband. "

When Subham looked up from the computer he was completely stunned. In front of him stood Mrinal wearing a long bath towel crossed across his chest, and tied behind his neck.

However, the most eye-catching thing was not that rather it was the dusty green patches over Arms and legs.

"What happened to you?" Subham walked towards Mrinal, who was holding onto the wooden beam of the door wishing that the whole person could hide behind that beam.

Subham watched Mrinal looking up at him without saying a word, so he cupped his face with both hands and asked again, "What's wrong? Are you hurt? "

Mrinal's face crumpled as tears well up in his eyes and finally slid down his cheeks as he spoke, "It hurts so much."

"Where does it hurt show me. Is this this some ointment? " Subham tried to touch the patches when he heard Mrinal's cry.

"Ah... "

"What's wrong?" Dunham immediately retracted his hands thinking he had touched the wound.

"Ohh... It hurts." Mrinal explained, "In the can, it was written that applying it on the skin and removing it after five minutes would make the skin smooth but when I tried to remove it, it hurt so much."