18. Adult Kiss

After returning from the trip, Subham's life went on as usual but with more colors and noise because of Mrinal.

Time seems to flow slowly as the days get longer and nights are short-lived, all in all, no matter what Subham does he always has a leisurely feeling as if he is on an indefinite vacation.

Free from restraint maybe that's how life is. Subham thought to himself while buttoning up his shirt.

"Husband, are you going somewhere?" Mrinal poked his head into the changing room, looking at  Subham who was getting ready to go outside.

"I'm going to the library. Do you want to go with me?" Subham asked, turning his head and looking at the peeping cat.

Subham saw Mrinal falling into a daze as if thinking of something, his lips pursed after a while Mrinal shook his head, "No, you go and come back early. It's going to rain today."

Subham knew Mrinal still hadn't recovered from being tricked into going to the hospital. 

"Okay, I'll be back early." Subham wanted to say don't mess around while I'm not here but then remembered Mrinal only messes with him. Playing pranks, hiding in unusual places to scare him the list goes on.

He stroked Mrinal's soft hair and went to the library.

The library is close to the ring road, it takes about ten minutes to get there by bike.

Subham entered the library, registered his name, and went to collect books. In total Subham collected around twenty-six books some from his Mechanical engineering course, politics, geopolitics, and economics. Understanding these trends of the world would better help him explore new possibilities. 

After all, in this world, it's been almost 50 years since the establishment of the Constitution.

There were quite a few people in the queue to register the books. While Subham was waiting in line he met some acquittances.

"Arey Subham! Congratulations on your wedding. I wasn't able to attend your wedding as I had to attend a national seminar."  an old man with glasses dressed in white clothes came up to him. 

From the memories, Subham knew that this man was an old professor who specialized in researching new technology. It was also this man who helped to divert Subham's attention when he was verbally bullied and ran to the library from the school. Subham chooses Mechanical engineering as his major because of this old man.

"Good afternoon professor." Subham greeted the old man with a smile. 

"Come and see, although he is not my student he's not worse than any of my students." The old man introduced another old man to him.

"You are Subham. I've heard a lot about you from my friend. I'm Bisan Prasad, currently involved in manufacturing composite layup machines." The man in an old-style suit explained himself.

Although, the man didn't specify what kind of layup machine he was working with Subham could guess it had something to do with the aviation sector, since the old professor was also in that sector.

"Good afternoon professor," Subham replied politely.

"Let me tell you, you can say he has a destined marriage." the professor sighed and continued "Like husband like wife. Both of them are pretty smart." 

"Oh! How so?" Professor Prasad asked a little curious about it.

Subham was also a little puzzled, "What do you mean professor?" 

"Ha! Don't tell me you don't know." The old man exclaimed in disbelief.

Subham shook his head. He didn't know what the old man was talking about.