Req. N53 (SkeppyHalo)

Request for ilmbssmy

Skeppy Pov

As i climbed the stairs, i notice Bad leaving the room and looking around. And quickly ran into the bathroom. Huh? Why was Bad so scared? It's like he's afraid of something. I decided to follow him. The bathroom door was slightly open. I crept up and slowly looked into the gap. Bad has his back to me. His pants are down. I can see a little bit of his ass, because my hoodie is big. What's Bad doing? I look closer and see a measuring tape. What is he measuring here? Bad frumbles a little and turns his side to me a little, probably towards the light. I see that he...measure his dick?! What? What made him start measuring his dick? Lots of questions in my head. I need to serioulsy ask Bad. I open the door all the way. Bad didn't seem to notice me. As i get closer, i see that he is actually measuring his dick. I put my hands on his shoulders. Bad jumped suddenly, dropping the measuring tape to the floor. Looks like i scared him. He turns turns slowly. He pulled back sharply and crashed into the wall, covering his crotch.
"SKEPPY? HOW LONG ARE YOU HERE?" - he shouted.
"Not for long. You better answer my question. Why were you measuring your dick?" - i asked.
"HEY, LAUNGUAGE! I mean... Well.. I.. I can't tell you the reason." - said Bad.
I came closer to him, almost point blank.
"You better not awaken the beast in me. Tell me what are you doing it? Are you not satisfied with your own size? And then you want to increase it a little?" - i said, pressing Bad's hands to the wall, pressing my against his crotch.
Bad's face turned red.
"I... Well.. You guessed right about the size. I'm tired of the fact that nature gave me this size. I feel like some kind of loser after this. I have... 50/50 choice. 50% i'm thinking about a small increase, and 50% i'm trying to stop myself. I don't know what to do." - Bad said looking to the side.
"Serioulsy? Only because of this? And for me, everything is okay with you. I think it would be a little inconvenient for you if you increased this. I can demostrate something." - i said, rubbing my knee against Bad's crotch.
I took off my shorts and boxers, exposing my dick. I took my and Bad's dicks with one hand, pressing them against each other.
"Look. I think we almost the same size. I'm ok with this 100%." - i said, slowly stroking our dicks.
"Do you know what's "almost" mean, Skeppy? Your size is clearly bigger than mine." - Bad was indignant.
"On the other hand, i would rather envy what nature has given to look not only attractive but also hot." - i said, bringing my face closer to Bad.
"R-really? And what is it?" - Bad said embarrassingly.
I grinned.
"It's your ass!" - i said as i grabbed Bad's asscheeks.
Bad gasped.
"I think it's better to be who you are. If you changed this, and suddenly later want to return to your previous appearance, you can't changed it. You will only regret it a hundred times." - i said, kneeling down.

(the smut has begun)

3rd face Pov

Skeppy ran his tongue over Bad's cock and he stood up.
"No. Skeppy you..."
Skeppy took Bad's entire cock.
"*gasp* S-Skeppy." Gasping, Bad threw his head back.
Skeppy slowly movies his head while holding Bad's hips. Deep breathing and quiet moans echo throughout the bathroom. Bad dug his fingers into Skeppy's hair. Suddenly he feels something enter his hole. It was Skeppy's finger.
"Eeeck. S-Skeppy, what are you... Aah." - Bad groaned, sharply arching his back.
Skeppy added a second finger. Bad's moans became louder. Skeppy accelerated his head movements. Bad feels that he is close.
"Ah, Skeppy, i'm going to...naaaargh." Bad, bending his back, came into Skeppy's mouth.
Skeppy swallowed it and pulled his fingers out. He turned Bad toward the wall. The head of his cock touched the short brunette's hole.
"No. Wait. *gasp*" Bad gasped as Skeppy entered him.
Medium movements. Moans and quiet slaps of skin echo in the bathroom. Bad almost pressed his face against the wall, trying to stay on his feet, resisting the strange pleasure from behind. Skeppy began to touch Bad's cock with his fingers, sliding up and down.
"Hhhaaahh. S-Skeppy." - Bad moaned.
"Your normal size suits me. And i think that you shouldn't change anything. Be the way nature give you." - Skeppy said, clinging to Bad.
A few seconds later they both came with a loud moan. Skeppy went out while Bad caught his breath. Skeppy crouched down and began licking Bad's hole. Bad exhales shakily "Hah. Skeppy. Mmngh. Stop this. I can't take it anymore."
"Chill out, Bad. I'm just cleaning you." - said Skeppy.
Bad is shaking and has goosebumps from the strange sensations at the hole.

(smut is over)

After a few seconds, Skeppy stood up and turned Bad around, pulling him into a kiss.