Req. N40. Foolish X BBH (trans ftm BBH)

Request for skepskeps

BBH Pov

As his lips reach mine, i find my eyes are tightly closed and my heart is pounding again. Pushing away, begging to be allowed to enjoy this, i open my mouth slightly in a quiet sigh, Foolish's tongue diving between my teeth and pressing against my tongue. We stood there, licking each other's mouths, when my legs became weak, i grabbed Foolish tighter, almost forgetting about the joints on the ground, while Foolish held my head thrown back by my short hair. I felt the wetness between my thighs, but i didn't pay attention to it because of the taste of this man's lips. Knowing that this is not something i usually do made it even more exciting. Foolish slides his knee between my tighs.
"Oh, but a minute ago you were acting like a slut." - he scoffs, pushing me towards the men's room door.
He drags me to the bathroom. As soon as i opened my mouth to say something, he covered my mouth. A muffled sigh escaped, but no one heard it. When i'm pushed face first into the wall of the bathroom stall, he's already turning me around and attacking my lips again. One of his hands slides over my chest. When Foolish's hand reaches my pants, he slips his hand into my boxers, feeling my crotch.
"What a pleasant surprise."
Pushes into my lips. When i exhale: "Stop".
Foolish sticks his tongue back into my mouth.

(the smut has began)

Something inside me breaks when i feel a finger at my already wet entrance, i almost moan, closing my eyes tightly. Foolish leaves my lips and grabs my face, tilting my head back so i can look at his face as my eyes fly open.
"Look at me." - he growls as we make eye contact, thrusting two thumbs into me.
I feel dizzy and let out a small sigh, and i try to grab his wrists again to stop it. I grab the hand in my pants, try to pull my hand out and press the other one to my chest. Foolish laughed darkly, and something in my chest tightened as i felt my crotch clench around Foolish's fingers. Maintaining eye contact with this man the entire time. His smile widens as he removes his hand. He's pulling my pants down before i can even react to my momentary freedom, my thighs, barely holding up against my baggy jeans and boxers. He pulls my shirt over my head, looking closely at my chest. My thighs tremble as he grabs my crotch with his free hand, bringing his face closer to mine.
"You dirty whore."
I'm devastated when Foolish kisses my lips tenderly. He grabs my bicep, pushing me onto my belly. Looking back, as he sits on me from behind. I feel his thing touching my entrance, already wet. Foolish's hand reaches up and presses it to the back of my head, pressing my face into the tiles of the bathroom floor. Foolish pushes his thing into me and i gasp as my eyes roll back into my head. The wet sound of my crotch and his thing sliding together as he bottoms out with a thrust of his hips, a quiet slap echoing in my ears as i gasp. The loud slap of his hips colliding with mine fills the air along with small gasps and moans from my lips. Foolish growled in my ears: "Such a tight slut."
I feel myself squeezing tighter around his thing. Another moan escapes as Foolish presses his hips down against me, i feel his semen enter me as he moans above me. Realizing what just happened, i feel myself shrink even more before i come to Foolish's thing. I feel my eyes begin to droop as i feel Foolish slowly pull out, his semen leaking out of my hole onto my clitoris and then onto the floor. I was completely naked, my hole was dripping with semen. Foolish turns me over and whispers in my ear:
"Just one more round and i might let you come."
He looks down at me with a disgusting smile, tilting his head to the side and studying my face. He settles himself between my legs before leaning down towards my face again. When his lips meet mine, i try to turn away, but Foolish grabs me sharply by the jaw, pressing me to him. As he caresses my mouth, licks my teeth and tries to coax my tongue, i feel him press against me. I feel fingers roaming over my chest. Fingers squeeze my nipple, and the other hand moves further and stops at my crotch. His tongue gently licks my nipple, mocking the caring, before ne bites down on a mouth full of flesh and i cry out. He pressed himself into my wet hole again without remorse. Hands grab my hips. His hips thrust into me confidently, creating a muffled slapping sound. My back arches and i scream in a mixture of ecstasy. I felt his chest touching mine before i realized what he was saying, but i could barely hear him over the sound of skin on skin and then the sound of my moans and screams. Foolish's hips speed up and snap with more force as i clench around him again and again. Something in me breaks, and i begin to beg:
"Please don't..."
"Don't do what? Do not stop?" Foolish's hips grind into mine before he moves into a deep and slow thrust, slamming into the end of my channel. His thing slams into me at an unrelenting speed. My thighs tremble, my head is thrown back and i moan with pleasure in front of this Foolish while he uses me. I feel a warmth spread inside me when he stops. I'm too tired to resist as he licks and kisses my lips. When he pulls out of me.
"What it that good?" - Foolish whispers in my ear.
Then he suddenly pulls away, buttoning his pants again. I feel his hands on my crotch. Gasping, i try to move Foolish from his place, but he is determined, lips and licks my clitoris. Gripping his hair tightly, i can't help but gasp in pleasure as he mercilessly sucks on my clitoris. He presses his finger against me, much slower this time and with a curved fingertip that makes my hole pulsate. Foolish moves his finger back and forth at an increasing pace, which gradually turns into a fast pace. I hear thin wet sounds coming from my hole, the sound of my slick and his saliva mixing inside me. I can hear the whisper of teeth as Foolish pulls me into him and licks my clitoris firmly. I can't stop the thrust of my hips towards his mouth or stop the twitching of my clitoris. I feel his smirk press against me as he pokes a second finger at me. Why is he gentle now? Thinking of nothing but pleasure and disappointment, i lower my hips down, rocking on his tongue and then on his fingers.