Req. N24 My innocence is persecuted by my best friend (PunzHalo)

Request for ArabellaBhuiyan

BBH Pov

I was young and innocent. I knew from the age of fourteen that i preferred boys to girls. It didn't bother me, i just found men more beautiful. When i see a nicely dressed guy, i tense up so much that i even feel my face heat up. I was twenty-two when my friend Foolish invited his buddy Punz to one of my regular parties. I performed my usual role - i joined the company holding a glass of drink in my hands. Punz's eyes were blazing brown, and when he looked at me, i felt that he was staring intently. I blushed when he smiled at me and i started to feel something strange inside. Throughout this party, i kept stealing glances at him, only to find that he was usually looking straight at me. The party passed in a fog, and then the turmoil began when the friends said goodbye and disappeared. And i found that i was alone. I got up and went to my bedroom. I began to take off my clothes while i opened the door.
"I thought you'd never get here." A familiar voice rang out.
Punz sits cross-legged on my bed, stark naked.
"P-punz? I thought you left." - i said.
"Why should i do this? Didn't i tell you that you should give me some attention?!" - said Punz.
"You did?" - i asked.
"Don't pretend you don't understand! It was obvious that you understood; because your face is so red. I thought it would be wiser to leave you alone to attend to your duties." - said Punz.
"How did you get into my room?" - i asked.
"Just take off the rest of your clothes and come over here so i can kiss you and we can stop wasting precious time talking." - said Punz.
I reluctantly did as he asked, and went to the bed. Punz opened his arms and i moved into them, lowering myself down to lie along his body. Our faces met and we kissed. Our lips and the tips of our tongues touched so softly that it could have been the landing of butterflies. As Punz's hands moved over my body, i felt strange sensations spread through my body. Without breaking the kiss, he hugged me and turned me so that i was under him. I felt his hot body pressed against mine, and it seemed that the skin was rubbing against each other. I felt like i was losing control, and i think that i was about to drown in his kiss. I broke free, gasping for air. Punz got up from me and, puzzled, asked: "Is something wrong? Am i too heavy?"
"No. It's just... Oh god, i thought i was going to die from lack of air." - i spoke.
"Die?!"

(the smut has began)

I lifted my head as he lowered his, but he slipped past me and kissed me and pressed his lips to my neck. I felt a ticklish sensation. He moved down to my collarbone, after a few seconds to my chest, sliding his tongue over the skin and sucking on my nipples. Before than lifting my legs up kissed my V-line. I feel his tongue lapping my hole i start moaning and trembling Vaseline, and first with one, then two, then three fingers he probed. I sobbed and moaned.
"You are so cute and beatiful. And you must be a virgin." - he smiled down at me.
I felt blushed and turned away. Punz lined up at my hole and slowly pressed in. I felt goosebumps pierce my body, and then a little pain hit me, and i screamed: "Aah! Nnngh!"
Punz leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Relax, baby. The pain will subside very quickly. You will soon love it."
His voice calmed me, and i felt his thing continue to slowly slide inside my body. When i fully feel it inside. There was no more pain. It was a warm thing that slowly calmed me. Punz kissed me. Our tongues intertwined. Punz began to move, and gradually, he entered me deeper. I felt tingling along my spine, and breath changed to that pattern of control giving in. Suddenly i felt him go deep into me and rise above me. Kissing me deeply, then wrapping his arms around my back until i suddenly came in with a loud moan. We pulled away as i started feel a warm sensation inside. Punz seems to have come into me. I felt him gently slip out of me.

(smut is over)

As i rolled away from him, turning into a fetal position. Punz laughed and hugged me, pressing me against his hot body.