Req. N48. Fun after depression (SkeppyHalo X QuackiHalo)

Request for yotom13

Request for yotom13

3rd face Pov

"Come on, man. You don't need to kill yourself like that. This bitch was not perfect for you. I immediately felt that this son of a bitch loved more than one person." - said Quackity.
"Leave me alone, Quackity. I don't care about your opinions." - Skeppy muttered, holding a glass of wine in his hands.
"Ugh, come on. Oh i have an idea. I was just going to a strip club to have some fun. Maybe you'll come with me? You need to unwind after this difficult breakup." - said Quackity.
"Mgh, fuck you, Quackity. I'm not in the mood for your strip clubs." - Skeppy muttered, raising the glass to his mouth.
But Quackity suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him. "Come on, man."
The glass fell out of Skeppy's hand.

A few minutes later the two arrived at the "Mystic Strip Club".
"Let's relax together while watching the pole dancers, Skeppy." - said Quackity.
"Well, keep this in mind. I don't waste money on stupid dancers!" - Skeppy muttered.
"Okay okay, jeez."
The two simply watched two regular performances.
"And now ladies and gentlemen, i present to you everyone's favorite Spicy Muffin!" - said the announcer.
"Oh, i forgot about him. Spicy Muffin is the most popular stripper in this club. I saw that he gets more money than others." - said Quackity.
The music started playing.
(song playing: Normani - Motivation (male version))
The girls screamed in the whole hall.
"Ooooh, here he comes." - said Quackity.
A handsome demon stripper is walking, in an unusual outfit.

(art by me 👆)

Skeppy's face grew in shock. The stripper slowly run his hands up and down his body. The girls can't stop screaming.
"Girls are almost losing their voices because Spicy Muffin has become their favorite stripper. By the way, he seduces rich people more often." - said Quackity.
Meanwhile, Skeppy, as if frozen, does not take his eyes off, looking at the flexible movements of the stripper. His cheeks turned red. Bad jumped onto the pole and stood in the "Aerial Invert" pose, slowly spinning with his head throw back. Then he climbed higher into "Deathlay" and spread his arms to the sides and slowly slid down into "Inverted Crucifix Drop".
"He's awesome, right? He's really gorgeous." - said Quackity.
Bad squatted down and, holding the pole with his hands, moved his hips. Then he spun in "Ballerina Spin" pose and, going down, stretched into the splits with his ass towards the audience and moving his hips. His tail wags and his wings are outstretched.
"Hey Skeppy. Would you like to give him some of your money while you have a chance?" - Quackity said, taking out the money.
Skeppy quickly took out several money. With one swish of his tail, Bad collected the bills from everyone who held them out.
"Oh. He took your money too. Do you want to have fun with him after the show?" - said Quackity.

After show.
"He's great as always. I see that you are interested in him, Skeppy." - said Quackity.
Skeppy still has red cheeks. The two found this stripper at the bar.
"Hey. You're amazing as always. Can you do me a favor?" - said Quackity.
"Uhh.. Thanks. And what of favor?"
The stripper's voice sounds a little embarrassed.
"Well, my friend is a little depressed. And maybe you can dance for me and him in the vip room? How much will you take?" - Quackity said, hugging Skeppy's shoulder.
"Well, $1000 from each of you." - said Bad.
"Will you take $1500?" - Quackity said, taking out the money.
"$3000, no change." - Skeppy said quickly, taking out his wallet.
"Uh.. Ok. Follow me." - said Bad.

Three came to the vip room. Bad climbed onto the mini-stage and began to dance. Skeppy just sits spellbound with red cheeks. His eyes are focused on the moving flexible body of the demon.
"What do you think, Skeppy?" - said Quackity. "You probably want to touch this beautiful body."
Bad again untwisted in the "Ballerina Spin" pose and went down, stretched out into the splits with his ass towards two clients. He turned his head, running his hands over his thighs. Skeppy's face turned 50 shades of red, feeling the tightness in his pants.
"He's trying hard for you. What do you think? I see your face." - Quackity grinned.
Bad moved his hips slowly. Suddenly, Skeppy jumped up and grabbed Bad by the hips, dragging him off the mini-stage and bringing him closer to him. Bad, not understanding what was happening, tried to protest. But he suddenly pulled into the kiss.
"Oh, someone couldn't hold back." - said Quackity.
Skeppy holds Bad's face with one hand and slides his other hand around his waist. Quackity joined in the fun. Skeppy pulled away from the kiss. He and Quackity removed Bad's hood. They slide their lips over his collarbone, roaming their hands over his body. The demon tries to resist, but strange sensations stop him. Two hands slide along his V-line, moving down to his crotch. This gives him slight goosebumps. Suddenly his shorts were removed.
"Hey. What the..?" - Quackity squeezes one of the demon's ass cheeks, Skeppy licks the demon's ear. Bad, trembling, slowly becomes aroused. His cock slowly stand up.
"Oh look. He got excited. He won't be able to calm down without our help." - said Quackity.
Skeppy stood behind Bad.

(the smut has began)

He slowly entered the demon's hole.
"Hah. Mmmgh." - Bad gasped.
He didn't plan to do something like that with clients, but he would get a huge amount of money for it. Quackity knelt down in front of Bad's crotch and swallowed his whole cock, starting to move his head and masturbate with his own dick. Bad sharply arched his back and threw his head back. Skeppy and Quackity sped up.
"Mmh, guys. S-stop that. Mmh. D-don't do this inside me. Hah. I still have to perform today. And i'm almost close." - Bad said through groans.
Skeppy came out and started masturbating. Bad grabbed Quackity's head. A few seconds later he came, arching his back with a loud groan. Quackity swallowed everything. He and Skeppy came into their own hands.

(smut is over)

Bad, catching his breath, puts his shorts and boxers back on.
"Well.. Should i continue dancing?" - he asked.
Skeppy shook his head silently.
"No need. Here's the money." - Quackity said, holding out $15000.
Skeppy handed over $3000.