Req. N17.2 In love with the victim (EretHalo)

Other request for Kirinthedirewolflord

3rd face Pov

Bad told the people that he would sacrifice himself to a medusa - a monster that had already taken several men in their town and turned them into statues. Almost all the people objected to the decision of the young man, especially the woman. But Bad was adamant. He decided that it no longer makes sense for him to live, since he is completely blind. Nobody needs him like this. By order, two brave soldiers were sent, who accompained Bad by the arms, since he himself could not see where to go. This trio has come a long way. Toward evening, the trio were near the medusa's lair. It was a collapsed place, with some columns. The soldiers led the short blind man, telling him to step over uneven obstacles from the rubble of the building. Inside are figures of petrified guys. The trio stopped and the soldiers released the brunet. Meanwhile, Eret, seeing three victims, shows an inconpicuous attack. A loud snake hiss echoed through the silence.
"Guys. Guys? Are you here?" - Bad said shaking his head.
He does not know that the soldiers have already become statues. Eret stood in front of the young man. He also wants to turn him into a statue, but he stopped when he saw the blurry blind eyes of the brunette.
"It's a pity i can't see the monster to which i sacrifice myself, because i'm blind. So just kill me already." - says Bad, not realizing that before him is the face of a monster.
Eret was smart. He knows that it is impossible to turn the victim to stone without eye contact. He found another use for it. He wrapped his tail around the victim, making the brunet yelp. Already in a dimly lit place, the monster looks at the victim, which, sitting facing the monster, leans back on snake tail curled into rings. Eret began to tease the body of the victim with the tip of the tail. Bad shuddered and groped for his tail, as he couldn't see anything. The tip of snake tail skims over his skin, giving him goosebumps. Suddenly, the tail ripped off his Greek attire and lifted his body in the face of the monster. Bad gasped sharply. Eret placed his scaly hands on the brunette's chest, sliding his thumbs. Bad shuddered and began to exhale on the monster's arms. Eret brought his face closer to the victim. His snakes touched the brunette's face and neck, making him tremble. Then Eret laid the victim with his back on his body, with the back to his face.

(the smut has begun)

He pushed his long tongue into the brunette's hole, stretching it. The snakes skims over Bad's thighs, cock and V-line, making Bad moan and shake his head violently. Meanwhile, Bad begins to feel strange. He tits his head back and arches his back, trembling, feeling a strange sensation inside. He tries to resist it, but at the same time something blocks him. After a few seconds, Bad moans louder as his stomach burns.
"Argh. Ahah. I...going to...come! Naaargh." - he said as he suddenly camed. Eret stuck out his tongue from the wet prepared hole of the victim.
(hint: Like all nagas, Eret has two cocks. Simple like humans. Only the top 7 inches, and the bottom 5 inches. Both 3.5 cm)
Standing, Bad rests his hands his hands on Eret's curled tail. Eret holding his hips, rubbing his five inch-cock between his ass cheeks. Bad feels a warm and slimy sensation, and breathes softly. Eret then entered easily in three seconds.

Bad: "Waaah."

Eret began to move at a simple pace, and the seven-inch cock rubs against Bad's back. Echoes are slimy sounds, groans, and quiet snake hissing. The upper part of Bad literally lay down on the tail, holding on its feet. Eret sped up, making Bad moan louder, stick out his tongue and arch his back. Added skin slaps.
"Your moanssss are ssssso sssssweet." - hissed Eret.
Soon both came with loud groan. The semen from Eret's seven-inch cock splattered onto Bad's back. Bad fell to his knees and lay on Eret's tail, catching his breath. Then Eret raised his victim, holding it under his legs. Bad himself leans back against the Eret's chest. This time, Eret entered Bad with a seven-inch cock.

Bad: "Argh. Ah."

Eret began to move at an average pace. His five-inch cock rubs against Bad's cock. The brunette himself, leaning back, groans, sticking out his tongue again. Eret's tongue and snakes touch his face and neck. Pleasure literally paralyzed his body. Drooling runs down his chin and down his neck and body.
"Ah. Ah. W-why is this...so good?! But i'm already tired." - Bad said.
"Are you sure? Let'ssss finish thissss." - hissed Eret.
He sped up. Bad arches his back again, and his tongue sticks out wider, moaning louder.
"Hah. Oh. Oh. Gh. Aaargh. I'm coming ah..." - he said, feeling a close climax.
He came again, simultaneously feeling the liquid inside and on himself. Eret is out.

(smut is over)

He brought the brunette into a small room, consisting of pillows and bedspreads. Also gold jewelry and clothes of his victims. Eret lay down on the pillows, placing Bad on top of him, stroking his belly. Bad is lying on his back on Eret's body, still catching his breath and the liquid flowing from his hole.

Fanart by me 👇