Req. N32. Time travel (KarlHalo)

Request for Zombz_lovezya

Karl Pov

I travel through time. How to say. Traveling in a time machine. For the sake of interest or not, you think for yourself. And this time i'm making another trip. Suddenly everything shook, a creaks; and the light lags. What's happenig? My computer starts behaving strangely. I rushed to fix it by pushing buttons and levers. The beeping sounds made me panic. Then i knocked on the mehanism. The computer began to say: "Attention! Departure 73 years ago."
"What? No no! Stop it!" - i'm panicking.
I started hitting cancel again, but the computer gave me an error. But how? Everything shook again. And i fell. After a few seconds, everything stopped. I got up and opened the door. The sight before me was extraordinary. People dressed in old-fashioned clothes hurried around, cars from the 70s trotted along the cobbled streets, the sound od animated conversations and the noise of motors filled the air. I basically understood that this is how the past of our America looks like. I was a little scared to start exploring this area, as there are a lot of people everywhere. Closing the door of the time machine, i began to walk towards the city with wide eyes and with calmness. I explored the exterior of the stores, absorbing the views of our past era. Architecture, culture and way of life were strikingly different from his time. Wandering around the city, i suddenly noticed a familiar black figure standing in jeans and black jacket. It was Bad. I quickly ran towards him. "Hey. Hey Bad."
Bad turned to me.
"Um.. Are you asking me, sir?" - he asked in bewilderment.
"Of course you. Hahah. You are BadBoyHalo. Have you forgotten me, your boyfriend?" - i said laughing.
"Boyfriend? Mister, you probably confuse me with someone else. I do not have a boyfriend. And i don't know you." - said Bad.
I begin to feel a bitter pain in my heart. I refuse to believe Bad doesn't rememeber me.
"What do you mean you don't know me? I'm not mister, i'm Karl - your boyfriend." - i keep insisting.
"Listen to me. I say that i don't have a boyfriend named Karl. I am alone. And i don't know how you know me, and i don't want to know." - Bad said.
I felt like a knife in my heart. Feelings like after so many days of declaring your love, you ended up being pushed away. I sighed in disappointment.
"Okey. Since you don't know me, so be it. Well, if you suddenly rememeber.. It will probably be too late." - i said firmly turning around.
I feel like my voice is about to break as my eyes begin to blur, probably from tears. I have not forgotten that this is Bad from the distant past. I folded my arms and started to walk away. Passing by the same stores, i looked forward and down, not looking around. But i feel like people are looking at my back. When i got back to the time machine, i sat down beside him trying to calm down. I know it's in the distant past, but it feels real. When i finally calmed down and exhaled, i noticed that i was surrounded by beautiful yellow flowers. I think the real Bad will like them. I abruptly stood up and plucked them. Having already collected a large bouquet, i opened the door of the time machine. Something tells me that something happened in the fuse, which led to an error. After placing the flowers on the chair, i knelt down and opened the safety door. One of the wires fell out a little. I corrected him. Then i checked the rest. Everything seems to be ready. I closed the safety door. I started to adjust the coordinates, hoping that everything would work out. Taking a deep breath, i pressed the send button. The computer says: "You are going 73 years ahead. In 2023."
My heart was trembling a little. I want to hope that i will return at that time to the places where i disappeared. I took the flowers and pressed them to my chest, closing my eyes. After a few seconds, the computer said: "2023. You have arrived at your destination."
I opened my eyes, but with a little trepidation i walked towards the exit. Hiding the flowers behind my back, i opened the door. The atmosphere is the same as it was when i left. I started slow steps.
"Karl?"
A familiar voice stopped me. I look to the right and see my beloved and real Bad, whom i always see.
"Oh Bad. Have you been waiting for me? Are you traveling at different past times again? I already miss you." - Bad said.
There was a slight sadness in his voice.
"I just wanted to bring you something." - i said going to the ground.
I took the flowers from behind. "This for you."
"*gasp* Oh Karl. You shouldn't have." - said Bad, taking the flowers. "They are like the sunshines."
I just smile and close the door of the time machine. Suddenly Bad jumped on top of me and wrapped one arm around my neck and kissed me.
"Probably they are rare in the whole world." - Bad said
"Well.. I couldn't tell you." - i said.