Req. N46. BBH X DSMP HAREM (FNAF AU)

Request for thedemonc107

Dream - Freddy;
Sapnap - Chica;
GeorgeWasFound - Bonnie;
Technoblade - Foxy;
Foolish - golden Freddy;
Skeppy - Toy Freddy;
Quackity - Toy Chica;
Wilbur - Toy Bonnie;
Punz - Mangle;
Karl Jacobs - balloon boy;
Eret - Puppet.

BBH Pov

I hear them walking. I thought that i would just sit all night, since they told me that: "Nothing will happen.", but i was wrong. These robots... They come to life at night. As the phone guy said, something wrong with the robots, but he hopes that i will survive the night. Thank him for telling me what to do. For four nights i have been saving myself from them. I developed a strategy. I don't take off the mask all night, start the music box on the tablet, and turn on the flashlight. I hear them crawling through the vents and walking. But i'm calm. Since i'm wearing a mask, they don't touch me. But then i realized that i was wrong about robots. They are working according to some plan. They really want me dead. For the fifth night now i have been hearing someone's laughter and music. It's clearly one of them. Now they come to me more often. Especially the one i need to turn the flashlight on. I've already gotten used to the darkness, and i see them moving in the hall and freezing in a pose before i turn on the flashlight. I try not to turn on the flashlight so many times, since the battery only has four lines of charge. One line left. It's only 3 am. My heart is pounding. My hands are shaking. I just wound up the music box and prayed that i would survive this last night. The stomping, laughter, music and crawling echoed as if in my head. They're from everywhere. 4 am. I again turn on the flashlight in the face of the robot, which is again standing in the hall. The last battery line has disappeared. No! NO! IT'S STILL 4 AM! Please. God help me. But no. The robot from the hall jumped at me, knocking me out of my chair and onto the floor. I feel the tablet and mask fall to the floor. It's like a tree pillar has fallen on me and i can barely move. I hear others approaching. Tears flowed from my eyes. I will die. I closed my eyes, anticipating the onset of excuciating pain. The weight has disappeared from my body, two pairs of hands grab me and lift me up. I hear some sounds, but i still keep my eyes closed. I'm scared to watch. Suddenly something tugs at my shirt and i feel cold. Something caught my pants from all sides. Then the pants quickly came off. With boxers. Wait, what? What's happening? Something small and cold touched my belly and began to side. This made me wince. What is this? Here my legs are raised and i feel a lot of touches throughout my body. What are they doing? These feel like really human hands, but i know they are robots. I'm afraid to open my eyes. But it's so...strange. Suddenly something slowly entered my hole. It looks like... A finger? It started to move.
"Eeeck."
And it looks like a second finger has been added. Oh my goodness. What are they doing to me?

3rd face Pov

(the smut has began)

Bad feels strange as the animatronics prepare him. His eyes are still closed. Quackity touched the victim's cock, and it stood up. Quackity started masturbating it. Bad literally lost control of himself from the strange sensations. Quiet sobs and moans automatically escape from his mouth. Techno lifted the victim's face with his hook. Bad can't close his eyes anymore. He opened them. Just as he expected. He is surrounded by animatronics, and they are touching him. The burning in his stomach brought him back to reality. Masturbation has accelerated and now there are three fingers in the hole. A few seconds and Bad came with a loud groan. Quackity removed his hand and Skeppy pulled out his fingers. Bad catches his breath as they lower him. He tries to stay on his feet, as he was sharply turned towards the wall, leaning on his hands. Dream spread his ass cheeks, licking his hole just in case. Bad winced. Dream lined up at the guard's hole.
"Wait! What are you...? *gasp*" - Bad gasped when Dream entered him.
All this time, Bad stood against the wall and felt strange sensations from movement from behind, still did not understand what was happening. He only thought that he was about to die at the hands of these killer machines, but what was happening confused him. A few minutes later he came back feeling a warm liquid inside. This happened two more times: with Quackity and Sapnap. The guard then turned his back to the wall. Karl pressed himself against him, lifting one of his legs, hugging his body and entering his hole. Bad has difficulty looking into the eyes of the animatronic. He glanced down sharply. He still does not believe in the reality of what is happening. A few seconds later he came with liquid inside. Catching his breath, he slid to the floor as his legs were tired. Semen drips onto the floor. The robots, noticing that their victim was unable to stand, they picked him up and placed him on the table. George lifted the guard's legs, easily entered his hole and began an average pace. Bad automatically stuck out his tongue. He looks around with his eyes, seeing that other robots are standing nearby, masturbating. His face lit up at this picture. Punz turned Bad's head and shoved his cock into his mouth. Mooing echoes through the quiet office. A few seconds and the guard came with a feeling of liquid inside. Techno turned Bad's head and now his cock is in the guard's mouth. And Skeppy and Wilbur began to take turns pushing into his hole. Bad's is moved away and now. Techno and Techno are masturbating in front of the guard's mouth. Bad's strength has almost left him, and he almost no longer resists. A few minutes later, two streams sprayed onto his mouth, and Skeppy and Wilbur came one by one into his hole. Bad is already catching his breath, but suddenly one of his legs is suddenly raised. Foolish began thrusting into him at an average pace. Eret squeezed one of the guard's breasts with one hand and masturbated in front of his face. Bad just looked at the long fingers of the puppet and began to think what kind of creepy dolls lives in this restaurant. Moans escape his mouth again. He only left movement inside, as there was no strength left in his body. A few seconds later he came. Foolish came to his hole. Eret put his cock in the guard's mouth and came.

(smut is over)

It's all over. Bad lies on the table without feeling his body. There is a salty taste of seed in the mouth. A load of seed flows of the pulsating hole onto the floor. He sees nothing through the slits of his eyes, only hears distant mechanical steps.

A little bit of fanart by me. 👇

 👇