Request N 38. Skephalo (Prince AU)

Request for safiyyah_demonic

3rd face Pov

The prince's hands moved up the short guard's thigh, passionately the sensation. Their lips were intertwined, their bodies pressed against each other as they stood in the prince's bedroom. Guard's armor and clothes were removed, revealing his underwear, and the prince's touch made him moan.
"Patience, my short guard." - Skeppy whispered into the guard's ear, his hands now slowly moving towards the spot he wanted him to touch.
His words made Bad move sharply, trying to ease the tension between his legs.
"My prince..." Bad's words escaped his lips in another muffled groan, trying not to look at the prince's naked body.
Meanwhile, the prince touched his lips on the Bad's neck.
"We can't do this." - Bad whined
Skeppy just grinned in his black neck. His hands were now gripping the Bad's boxers, threatening to rip him off.
"Do you dare refuse your prince's wishes?" - he whispered, kissing Bad's neck again. "Don't be shy. If you don't resist, you will feel the pleasure that i want to give you. You will still ask me for more." - Skeppy spoke.
His fingers slid under the piece of fabric that separated Bad's flesh from hers. His fingers slid over the guard's body, and another moan escaped Bad's lips.
"W-why are you teasing me, my prince?" - Bad speak quietly, resisting strange sensations.
Skeppy leaned down and kissed Bad forcefully, wanting to silence him as he stroked his cock with one hand. And hugging Bad with his other hand, groping one of his buttocks. Bad moaned into the kiss. He put his paws on the Skeppy's hands, trying to stop them, but a strange feeling blocked him. Skeppy pulled away, his hand that was stroking Bad's cock is now stretching Bad's hole. And his other hand hugged Bad's back. A wide smile was painted on his face. The pleasure of watching Bad squirm beneath him was enough for him to know what he liked.
"Apparently this is your first time, my short guard? I have a question. How was your big ass not tight in your armor?~" - he asked, spending up. "You're not putting up much of a fight." - he grinned, leaned over and kissed Bad on the lips again.
He let his fingers escape from Bad's hole. He picked Bad up and threw him on the bed on his back, and spread him out and looked at his hole.
"Already wet. I think i can easily enter you." - he said.

(the smut has began)

"Just so you know, i'm already horny. And i want to fuck you so hard!" - he teased Bad's entrance with his tip, slowly entering him.
"Oh yeah! So deep and hot!" - his words hit Bad's skin sharply.
"M-my prince. P-please stop it." - Bad stammered, the feeling of Skeppy's cock making him feel weird.
Skeppy didn't hesitate as soon as the words left Bad's lips. He slammed his hips into his ass, a loud moan escaping his body as his back arched at the strange sensation. Skeppy's movements were at a medium pace, not allowing Bad to think. Moans and slippery sounds echoed throughout the bedroom.
"Just listen to yourself. Admit that you feel good." - Skeppy barked. "Just so you know, i like your voice. But i also dreamed of hearing what your moan sounds like." - he said, picking up his pace.
Bad jut throws his head back and moans louder. With each thrust, Skeppy's movements brought him close to climax. Bad felt himself nearing completion. He looked at Skeppy. Diamond eyes were open and his arms were practically holding his body tightly. Bad began to shake beneath Skeppy. His moans became louder.
"My prince. I... I'm s-so close." - Bad moaned.
"Come for me." - Skeppy ordered, knowing that Bad was approaching his high.
He quickened his pace again. The movement sent Bad over the edge and Skeppy felt it tighten around his cock as it almost clenched beneath him. Bad came with loud groan. With quick movement, Skeppy flipped them over so that Bad was on top.
"Ride me, my guard." - he said, placing his hand on Bad's hips as Bad's face became like a tomato.
Bad, being the most obedient guard, agreed, slowly beginning to hips against the prince. Skeppy let out a quiet groan. Bad's slow movements almost hurt his cock. He craved more friction. He grabbed Bad's hips more violently, forcing the guard's body to move up and down his cock. Bad began to imitate his movements, moving himself, leaning closer to Skeppy's face. He pumped himself in the prince's cock, pressing his chest against Skeppy's. Skeppy's hands slid down his ass and grabbed the fat harshly.
"Such a good guard whore to me." - Skeppy moaned.
His head fell back and his body began to tense.
"Such a perfect whore at this." - he was barely audible as he grabbed Bad to move faster, his actions allowing the guard to come again.
"Oh fuck." - he whispered, pushing Bad away from his cock, allowing himself to came inside the guard. Bad fell onto the bed next to Skeppy, catching his breath.

(smut is over)

Both lay next to each other, their breathing uneven. Skeppy looked at Bad. Devil's body barely moved as he catch his breath.
"You did it well, my guard." - Skeppy said, sliding hand over Bad's skin.
Then he pressed devil to himself. They lay in silence for a few moments as the prince kissed his guard's cheek.
"I will forget this like a bad dream." - Bad finally spoke with dissatisfaction in his voice.
Skeppy sat up at this comment.
"For tomorrow's fun, i have something to try on you before i fuck you myself." - he said.
Bad turned to him.
"Skeppy! Maybe for later? What if the general assigns me to patrol, and i won't be able to walk normally after that "fun"! " - Bad said indignantly.
"I'll talk to your superiors. They always listen to me. I'll make sure your problems don't affect them." - said Skeppy.
Bad just turned away. However, deep down he knew that the prince could keep this promise. As much as he knew the picture wanted it, their situation demanded that he break it. Bad's heart sank at the thought, although he tries not to show it.
"Trust me." - Skeppy said, kissing Bad on the shoulder.