Req. N18. Life change.(GeorgeWasHalo)

Request for BiancaBarclay3

3rd face Pov

Bad sits in a bar and does not want to leave as soon as his friend Puffy left the club. His hands played with the small Black lighter he had picked up. His eyes found the figure of the guy he stumbled upon yesterday. Brown blonde hair; his body is framed by expensive green clothes and a white mask. Bad thought a lot about him, and he even wondered how his voice would sound.
"Distrespectful to watch like this, lady."
His smirk was something else, Bad thought. Another time, Bad's cheeks turned red. "I... Excuse me, sir."
"Sir? What am i 40? Do i look that old? You hurt me, babe."
"W-what? No. I just..." - Bad swallowed hard.
The guy was too handsome for him. Changing the subject, Bad pulled out the lighter he had found and held it out carefully. "It must be yours, right? I wanted to give it to you."
There was a cheeky gleam in the boy's eyes, and he grinned at Bad even more before picking up his lighter. "Oh yeah. It's mine. Thanks."

Bad: "Well... You're welcome. But i'll go now, i-"

Dream interrupts him, taking his hand and dragging him to a much more comfortable place in the club.

Bad: "Hey, you can't take me like that!"

"You got my lighter back and now you can get something for it." - Dream said with an even prettier smile.
He sits down on the black leather sofa and Bad looks around. In the room there's no one else.
Dream: "What's your name, cutie?"

Bad: "Hey. I'm not a woman to call me that!"

"Yeah, it rolls off my tongue nicely." - Dream pulled Bad to him.

"Dream, i have..." A boy with large glasses entered the room, but stopped abruptly when he saw his friend with a guest. A smirk appears on his lips.

Dream: "George don't come in without knocking!"

"Oh yeah? What about you? Are you having fun without me again?" - George protested, and then he walked over to Bad, sat down besides him, and ran his hand along his thigh.

George: "Hey girl. I think Dream has already lured you here with his charm."

Bad: "What? N-no.. I just gave him back the lighter."

George: "Lighter?"
An even bigger smirk appeared on George's face. Bad was confused.

George: "Dream, why don't you invite me now? Share with me."

Dream: "George, no. He gave me back the lighter."

Dream's strong arms wrapped around Bad's waist and pulled him to his knees Bad's face reddened again and he strughled against Dream's tight grip.
"No, you don't decide anything Dream! Let's the little lady decide what he wants." - George said and leaned forward, his face only an inch away from Bad's.
"I-i don't understand what you mean." - Bad stuttered, but then a loud moan escaped his lips when he felt Dream's lips on his neck.
George kissed Bad on the lips, gagging. Bad moaned from the kiss and squirmed in Dream's lap. George breaks the kiss, looking at Bad's depraved face.

Dream:" Didn't you read what's written on the lighter, babe?"

"W-what?" - Bad asked confused.
Dream breathed into his ear, then bit him lighty and whispered: "If you want to fuck, return the lighter with a smile."
Bad's eyes bulge. George presses his hips to him, not caring about Dream's grip. He and Dream took off their shirts, and soon undressed Bad.

(the smut has begun)

George kissed Bad and squeezed his chest with his hands, allowing Bad to moan.

Bad: "Mh. Mmngh."

Bad tilts his head to the side, feeling Dream's lips and hands roam over his body.
"You looked so good i couldn't stop the lighter from falling." - Dream whispered breathlessly into Bad's ear and pushed his finger into Bad's wet entrance.

Bad: "Aaagh."

Dream insterted another finger.
"Don't forget about me, babe." - George chuckled darkly in Bad's ear.
"You have to take care of both of us." - said Dream, pulling out his fingers.
And pushed Bad forward so that he sat on all fours. His hand slapped Bad on the ass, and Bad screamed sharply.
"S-sir. Ah, please. I..." - he starts, but George shuts him up again, shoving his cock into his mouth, while Dream enters his hole. "Use your mouth for something better, babe."
"Oh yeah. If you don't use your pretty mouth properly, we might not be able to take you home today and make your life better." - Dream's threat makes Bad tremble. "Now be a good boy and take what we give you."
Dream and George are almost at their limit. They begin to accelerate. Bad also feels the climax too. Suddenly, he came with a muffled groan. And after that, two warm jets sprayed inside him.
"Oh shit, George. It felt so good. I think you can fuck his ass too." - said Dream.
"And you can fuck his mouth, Dream." - said George.
He and Dream switched places. Bad again muffled groans, feeling movements from both sides. All these humiliations sent more and more waves of excitement through his body, and he could not help the strangled moans escaping from his mouth. He never didn't expect this to happen to him. He's at his limit again. Again there was an acceleration from Dream and George. Bad moaned louder and immediately came. Now his body is relaxed, waiting for the two guys to came too. Dream and George also came in and go out.

(smut is over)

Bad fell on the sofa, catching his breath, at the same time feeling the liquid flow out of him.
"Well.. Was is fun?" - George grinned, putting his hand on Bad's ass, which gave out a soft slap. "Hey Dream. The little one used his mouth properly, you have to do what you said." - he added.
"Oh yeah." - Dream said.