Req. N16. Maid of mafia boss (FunHalo)

For BiancaBarclay3

3rd face Pov.

The maid Bad fearfully approached the door of the office of Mr. F (F - Fundy) - the boss of the mafia, so he was called. He knocked on the door.
"Come in."
Bad opened the door.
"Mr. F, i came right after you called me." - he said.
"It is very good. I need to talk to you, but drink this first." - said Fundy, holding up a glass of water.
Bad took the glass. He smelled a little strange smell, and didn't want to drink it. But since he is an obedient maid, he followed the order. While drinking water, he heard the conversations of the boss, as it seemed to him, with his guards. Something about closing a door. And there was a slam of the door and a click of the lock. Emptying his glass, Bad put it on the table.
"Well..Mr. F. Why did you call me? Did i do something wrong?" - he asked, feeling that he would be reprimanded.
"Not at all. I called you for a different reason. I noticed that you are much more diligent than your colleagues." - said Fundy, approaching the maid.
"Me? I think i did the same as all the maids." - said Bad, believing that everything is not as the boss says.
"Actually, no. Elsewhere in our base, maids just stand and talk behind our backs. They take of cleaning only when i open the door. And during my absence, they did not clean a single corner. You literally worked immediately on command, which inspired me quite a lot. And i, as your boss, have the right to reward you." - said Fundy, leaning on the table.
"Umm... Thank you, of course, Mr. F. That's so sweet of you, but you don't have to, and... Hah. What's happening? What about my body?" - Bad was saying, starting to feel weird.
"This is just one of ingredients that i put in your water. It has little effect. It should just be enough for today's your reward." - Fundy said.
"Eehh.. May i know what the reward is that is so related to this ingredient of yours?" - said Bad, feeling a little heat and embarrassment inside.
"This is what i will show you now." - said Fundy, grabbing Bad by the arm and dragging him towards his bed.
Bad  just obediently goes. Fundy turned him to face him and pushed him onto the bed. He lifted the maid's skirt, reveling the lower part in lace panties and mesh knee socks. He runs his hands, making Bad sob at the touch.
"Aha. The ingredient works perfectly!" - Fundy grinned.
"T-tell me please. W-what is your ingredient?" - said Bad, trembling at the touch.
"It's an aphrodisiac. It causes an usual reaction to any touch. Perfect to having sex!" - Fundy said.
"W-wait, w-what?" - Bad said.
Fundy removed panties from the angel, and removing one of the gloves began to touch his hole.

(the smut has begun)

"Oh yeah. You're aroused enough that you won't feel any pain. There will only be pleasure." - said Fundy, sticking one finger in.
Bad threw back his head on the bed, began to tremle and moan.
"Yeah. Yeah. It makes you so depraved. No wonder i thought of this." - Fundy grinned, adding a second finger.
Bad squeezed his eyes shut and jerked his legs up.

Bad: "Aah. Hah."

Fundy added a third finger.
"Look at this. All three fingers entered easily. I think my cock will come in with ease." - he said.
Bad just shakes his head and groans. Fundy pulled out his fingers. He started taking off his pants with boxers and vest. And unbutyoned his shirt.
"Alright. Now let's get the real part!" - he said, lubricating his cock with saliva.
"N-no. M-Mr. F. It won't fit me!" - Bad panicked, folding his legs.
"It does. It's not as bis as you think. And most importantly, you need to relax." - said Fundy, spreading Bad's legs back.
He entered in 3 seconds.

Bad: "Waah."

"See? He entered easily." - said Fundy, starting to move holding Bad's hips.
Bad himself groans looking at what is happening.
"You wanted to know what the reward is? So this is it." - Fundy says.
Here he sped up. Bad dug his fingers into the bedspread. Moans and skin slaps resound in the office. Bad can't believe this is happening now. Something made him stick out his tongue and start breathing like a dog.
"I see you're starting to like it? What happens if i speed up again?~" - Fundy says seductively.
He sped up again. Bad closed his eyes, breathing and moaning louder. He feels his close climax.
"Naargh. Hah. I think i'm going to...come. Naaargh." - he yelled as he camed, bending his back, simultaneously feeling the liquid inside.
"That's not over, my maid! Round two!" - said Fundy, going out.
He lay down on the bed and put Bad on top of him. He ripped off the top of Bad's dress, exposing his shoulders and chest.
"Ride me, maid." - he said.
Bad began to move slowly groaning.
"You ride gracefully, my maid." - said Fundy, grabbing Bad's chest and squeezing it.

Bad: "Ah. Hah. Aah."

"You have such great tits. What if my cock was between them." - Fundy grinned.
"L-l-language." - Bad muttered.
Fundy put one hand under the maid's skirt and pinched one of Bad's ass cheek. "Quiet!"

Bad: "Aagh."

Fundy pressed Bad's ass cheek again.
"Did anyone tell you that you have an amazing ass?!" - he grinned.
Suddenly, he stopped Bad by grabbing his ass with both hands and began to raise his hips himself, moving at a medium pace. Bad leans his paws against the side of the bed, moaning with his tongue hanging out. He feels the climax again.
"Nargh. Agh. I...coming...again! Aargh." - he groaned, arching his back, feeling that he would come soon. Fundy managed to grab Bad's cock with one hand, and the angel came into his hand. Fundy also came. He came out.

(smut is over)

Bad fell on Fundy's body, catching his breath.
"For today i will give you a little rest at my expense. And i will often call you to me for a reward." - said Fundy, stroking his maid on the back.

(art by me 🖕)

(art by me 🖕)