Req. N39. (Monster High AU) Part 2.

For Wolf_Storm64

BBH Pov

My name is Darryl Halo. Today is my first day at a new school. The school is called "Monster High". What a strange name. Whatever. The building looks cool. I see a lot of students going there. As i approached the school door, i dropped a couple of notebooks. I was about to pick them up, but someone picked them up for me. I raised my head and saw a girl smiling sweetly at me.
"Oh thank you." - i said.
"No problem. Hey, you're new i see?!" - said the girl.
"Oh yes, i do." - i said.
"I'm already studying at this school. You'll like it. Almost more and more monsters are coming here." - said the girl.
Stop! Did she said more monsters? Or did she say students? But what's also strange is that i noticed how the fox or cat ears on the girl's head were moving while she was talking to me. Or it seemed to me? I shook my head and collected my thoughts. I entered the school. It was very spacious inside. High ceilings! I walk slowly down the coridor. All the students began to turn in my direction. They all have ears, wings, strange skin and eyes colors. Some even fly. Are these really monsters? No no. No no no. It's just a dream. These are just students like me. On the way i was met the elegant women on a blue horse. She introduced herself as Miss Bloodgood. And she is the director of this school. She said that it was my father who father spoke to her when he enrolled me in this school. She politely called me into her office. She handed me a sheet of school subjects, textbooks, and my school locker code. And she said if something happens or is needed, i can come to her. I nodded and left the office. I found my locker and entered the code. I hid the piece of paper in my pocket because it could be a problem, as my father said. School lockers in the shape of coffins. It looks cool. I heard a scream in the distance. I turned around and saw a hand crawling across me. I panicked and screamed as it was coming towards me. But suddenly someone jumped in front of me and hand was now in his...mouth. What the fudge?
"Hey Wilbur. I caught it." The guy said, taking hand out of his mouth.
He looks quite beautiful and irresistible. And he has ears too. Soon another guy came up. He is holding his right hand. He looks like a normal person. But then i see scars on his face, and bolts sticking out of his neck!
"Oh thank you, Eret. This has gotten away from me a lot lately." - said this guy, taking hand and...seemingly "attaching" it back.
I felt uncomfortable.
"Wooh, these hand runs have recharged me a little." - said Wilbur guy.
Suddenly he twitched and the bolts on his neck...became electrified. It scared me and i screamed.
"Aaaaah. What the fudge is this?"
"Oh woah woah. Calm down, friend. Why such screams?" - Wilbur guy asked me.
"Your neck... It... It just became electrified!" - i said pointing my finger.
"Oh. For me, electricity is just a pleasant pleasure. For me, son of Frankenstein." - Wilbur said as his neck became electrified again.
"Um... Okay." - i said.
"Wait. We haven't seen you here before. Are you new here?" - said Eret guy.
His white eyes look at me.
"Oh yes, I do. I just arrived today. Today is my first day at this school." - i said smiling.
"Oh you are. What is your name?" - said Wilbur.
"I'm Darryl Halo. And you guys, i heard, Wilbur and Eret, right?" - i said.
"Right. I'm Wilbur Stein. Electricity makes me special." - said Wilbur.
"And i am Eret Wolf. Some ghouls call me a wolf in fashionable skin. I really understand fashion." - said Eret.
"And they are one hundred percent right. Your..." skin"...are really..fashionable, and shining. I should have taken the sunglasses with me." - i said awkwardly, feeling my cheeks heating up.
"*gasp* Aaaww, thank you, darling. If you want, i can help you dress up fashionably. You can become popular." - said Eret.
"Umm... No, thanks. I'll pass." - i said.
"Oh, by the way. What kind of monster are you?" - said Wilbur.
"Huh?"
"Well, i'm son of Frankenstein. Eret is a werewolf. What kind of monster are you? Can you fly? Read minds?" - said Wilbur.
"Or run very fast?" - said Eret.
Oh no! I forgot that i'm not a monster. I'm just a human! My head began to imagine scary things. If i now admit that i am a human, i will die in this school! After all, it's the same as being the only monster among humans. This is equal to death!
"Well."
I cannot answer with the truth, but i was born not to lie. "I... I..."
"Hey! How long will i wait for you?"
I was distracted by someone screaming. A guy approached us. He is dressed in an irresistibly bright and shiny outfit. There is a jewelry on the head and small earrings in the ears.
"Oh, Skeppy. Sorry. We caught my hand. But also..." - say Wilbur.
"If you're done, then let's go! We need to prepare for the monster championship!" - Skeppy guy said, grabbing Wilbur and Eret by the arms, leading them away.
Monster championship? Sounds a little interesting. I turned back to the locker.