Req. N33. Helping hand (WilHalo)

Request for UsernameNotGoodIdk

BBH Pov

I got to meet Skeppy and Wilbur just accompanies me.
"You a little late, Bad. Skeppy shouldn't have called to rush you?" - Wilbur said.
"Hahah. Skeppy doesn't really keep track of time. While he's waiting for me, he stuffs his nose the phone. So i'm not worried that he'll go crazy from long wait." - i grinned.
Suddenly, i stopped abruptly when i saw something that i did not want to see. Skeppy! Skeppy kisses a girl! He hugs her waist! Intense pain pierced my heart. I'm starting not to feel my legs. Tears start to flow from my eyes. Looks like he's been dating her for a long time. He was silent all this time, and cheated on me behind my back!
"Oh. This girl shouldn't have been at the meeting, right?" Wilbur's voice brought me back to reality.
"N-N-no." My voice is broken from crying.
I quickly turned around and ran away.

At home.

"Bad, you don't have to kill yourself like that." - Wilbur says, holding my shoulders.
"HE BETRAYED ME! *whimper* HE LIED TO ME ALL THE TIME! HE DATES HER! AND I LIED THAT LOVES ME! *sob* I HATE HIM! I COOKING HATE HIM!" - i was hysterical.
Tears flowed in streams from his eyes. Wilbur strokes my back.
"Calm down, Bad. I think you should stop talking to him. He doesn't deserve you. Better break up with him." - he said as he walked away.
I just whimper and sniffle. A few seconds later, Wilbur brought a large cup of water, i guess. I take the cup with trembling hands and hardly eat to drink.
"Let me stay at your house until tomorrow. Until everything calms down." - Wilbur said.
"I just agree. You are a very good companion." - i said calming down a bit.
Wilbur walked me to my bedroom. I opened the door and said: "I'll make a bed for you on the couch later."
"Thank you." - Wilbur said with a smile.

Wilbur Pov

In a few minutes, or hours. It's almost evening. I'm starting to smell a little sweet smell. As i got closer to the stairs, the smell got bigger. Smells sweet, like some kind of desert. What is it that smells like that? I'm coming up. As i approached Bad's bedroom, the smell got stronger. The door was ajar. The smell got stronger. Bad is breathing heavily; his sweatshirt is unbuttoned; his hands are slipping.
"Are you okay, Bad? You feel bad?" - i asked with consern.
"W-Wilbur. Hah. H-help me. Ah. I have a heat. Hahh. Help me." - Bad said, holding out his hands to me.
Heat? Pheromones? But this smell seems to have control on me. I slowly approach the bed. Bad has a ruddy face, and whole body looks sweaty.
"W-Wilbur."

BBH Pov

The heat took over me at the wrong time. I have no choice but to ask Wilbur to help me. Wilbur lifted me up with his hands behind my back. We both got on our knees. The sweatshirt slipped off my shoulders. The thirst for touch burns in me.
"Touch me, Wilbur." - i said hugging Wilbur by the neck.
Warm slips touch my body, and a hot wet sensation on my neck. I shudder and tremble. "W-Wilbur. I want you to enter me. Please."
Wilbur took off my clothes and pushed me onto the bed. And undress himself.
"Are you sure you don't need to be stretched?" - he asked.
"Q-quick. P-please." - i whimper, keeping my legs apart and feeling the wet sensation in my hole.

(the smut has began)

Wilbur climbed onto the bed. He lined up at my hole. And he entered easily in 3-4 seconds.
"Waaah."
It's all in me.
"Move. Quickly." - i begged.
Hands took my hips and closed my eyes. Strange sensations overwhelm my body.
"Faster. P-please."
Acceleration. The tongue automatically fell out. So good. My hands automatically touch my chest and nipples. My stomach is already on fire. Suddenly i came with a squeak. And then i feel a warm sensation inside. I catch my breath as i slowly turn over. I feel like it entered me again. And again movement. Medium temp. Wilbur thrusts into me again. One of his hands touched one of my breast. I just moan, and every movement does not allow me to think. Warm lips and hot breath brush against my right shoulder, sending goosebumps through my body. Acceleration. So good. I tilt my head back, closing my eyes. My mouth is almost completely open and drool is slowly running down my neck. My stomach is on fire again. I came again with a loud groan. And more warm liquid inside. My is over.

(smut is over.)

I lay limp on the bed, catching my breath. I can feel the liquid flowing out of me. I hear Wilbur breathing behind me.
"Hey, *huff* Wilbur."

W: "Yeah."

"Thank you."