Req. N43. Punishment for revealing clothes (SkeppyHalo)

Request for Evelin_666

Skeppy Pov

"Hey Bad. What are you doing over there?" - i say knocking on the bedroom door.
Today Bad sits in his bedroom for a long time. I heard him tinkering with something, but it doesn't sound like he's playing Minecraft.
"N-nothing, Skeppy. Come on in." - Bad shouted outside the door.
I open the door.
"Bad, why are you so..."
My words were cut off when i saw this picture. Bad is standing in front of the mirror in a revealing outfit.

 Bad is standing in front of the mirror in a revealing outfit

(drawing by me ⬆️)

Where did he get this?
"Bad! Where did you get this from? When did you have time?" - i asked indignantly.
"What happened, Skeppy? This is as ordinary outfit in which i will then go for a walk with you." - says Bad.
"Walk? In a revealing outfit? Do you even understand what could happen to you of someone sees you in this?!" - i say indignantly, waving my arms.
"What should i be afraid of? After all, you are with me, who will protect me." - said Bad.
My god! If Bad does that on the street in front of someone, we'll both be in trouble.
"That's enough, Bad! Take it off!" - i stated.
"Why? I like it. Do you think i wasted my money on this? I won't do it and don't ask, Skeppy!" - Bad stated firmly.
My nerves know no bounds. I suddenly grab Bad's arm and throw him onto the bed.
"Ouch, Skeppy, what the fudge?" - Bad was indignant.
"You don't understand what problem you're pushing us into! How will it end for me, and how will it end for you!" - i speak.
"What are you talking about? What problems? Why are you scaring me?" - Bad is indignant.
I just rip off his pink top. And with difficulty he took off his tight shorts and panties, because Bad resisted. I took the belt off my pants with one hand and tied it around Bad's hands. I hold his arms with one hand, and with the other hand i lift his net shirt, exposing his chest.

(the smut has began)

I lowered my head and began to lick Bad's chest, touching his nipples.
"Ah. Stop it, Skeppy! Ngh haah." - Bad shouts, shaking his head.
I suck the skin of his chest and quickly begin to stretch his hole with two fingers. Bad moans loudly, jerking his body sharply.
"Skeppy. Stop it! Can you save for the night?" - he whined.
I add third finger.
"Ah. Skeppy. Hah. Stop!" - Bad shouts, raising his legs and shaking.
I pulled my fingers out and grabbed his legs, lining them up against his hole.
"Skeppy, come on. Can you just aaaaaah."
I got in in three seconds. Moans and slaps of skin echo throughout the room. Bad grabbed one of my hands with his bound hands, almost digging his nails in. Moans and heavy panting escape from his mouth. I'm speeding up. The moans became louder. I'm on the edge. After a few seconds i came, clenching my teeth and eyes. Bad's loud groan hit my ears. Opening my eyes, i see that Bad has also come. His seed on the skin of his belly.
"Hah. You are a rascal! I hope we..."
"WE'RE NOT DONE!" - i quickly and firmly stated, abruptly turning Bad onto his belly.
"Whaaaah. What the fudge?"
I lifted his ass and entered him a second time.
"Aaah. Skeppy! Stop it!"
I thrust into him at a medium pace, holding his waist. My body beat his ass cleanly, making slapping sounds mixed with moans. I spanked one of Bad's asscheeks.
"Aaah."
I spanked it again.
"Gaah."
I'm speeding up. The moans became louder again. I continue to spank Bad's ass with my hand.
"Aaah. S-Skeppy. Stop it. I... Ngh. I can't take it anymore." - Bad shouts.
I lay down on him, picking up the pace.
"S-Skeppy. I'm gonna... Naaaargh."
Looks like Bad has arrived. And i came too. I went out and sat down, catching my breath. I see seed leaking out of Bad's pulsating hole. Bad himself trembles a little and also catches his breath. Looks like we both almost tired. BUT I STILL HAVE ROUND 3! I grab Bad's ass.
"*gasp* No! Not another..."
I rub my cock between Bad's asscheeks.
"Ah. Skeppy. You can't be serious." - Bad shouts.
I'm speeding up.
"S-Skeppy. T-this is so weird." - Bad said.
I feel close to climax. A few seconds later i came to Bad's back.

(smut is over)

I'm out of energy.
"*huff huff* Skeppy. *huff* What is this all about?" - Bad was indignant, catching his breath.
"I just showed what can happen if you go for walk in this outfit." - i said.
"Could you tell me about this? Plus, you can't protect me from strangers?" - Bad said indignantly.
"You know, Bad. In our city there is such a gang of strong people who will quickly break my bones while one of them fucks you." - i said.
"Really?"
I just started to leave.
"Well, i spent money on this. Can i at least wear this at home?"
I stopped abruptly.