BDSM night (EretHalo)

3rd face Pov

Eret tied hands and blindfolded his little demon.
"Are you comfortable?" - he asked.
"Y-yes." - Bad said.
Eret shoved Bad back against the pillow, raising his bound above his head.
"Ngh. Eret." - Bad said.
"Sorry sorry." - said Eret chuckling.
He touched the demon's cheeks, and gently descended to his neck, sliding his fingers over his skin. Bad tilted his head to the side, giving him more space to caress. Eret leaned in to his ear and whispered: "For tonight, Bad, you are all mine."
The lips of two lovers danced in a passionate kiss. Then they parted, and Eret slides his lips and tongue over the neck and collarbone of the demon, awakening goosebumps and trebling in his skin. Then he stopped.
"I get so excited watching you." - he said.
"Argh. Shut up, you're potato." - Bad muttered.
"Aaww look. My little prince is embarrassed." - Eret grinned.
"Eret." - Bad muttered.
Eret just chuckled. He touches the demon's chest, and slides his fingers over the skin. Bad emits light moans. But they grew louder as Eret sucked on the demon's nipples and slid his hands over it's body. Then Eret lay down at Bad's side, sliding one hand from his chest to the demon's V-line.
"Bad, you are the most beautiful person in the world! ~" - he said.
He took the demon's cock and began to stroke it. The pace picked up and Bad's moans grew louder. His body began to tremble. Eret picked up his pace even more, holding the demon's arms above his head. Bad's groan turned almost to a squeak as the demon came into Eret's hand, then went limp. Eret licked his hand. Then he helped Bad get into doggy style. He turned the demon's head to his cock.
"Open your mouth, and lower your head slowly." - Eret said.
Bad complied, and Eret's cock is in his mouth. He started to suck.
"Ah.~ Yes.~ Just like that." - Eret groaned in a whisper.
He collapsed onto the bed, holding the demon's head in one hand. Bad meanwhile accelerated.
"Ah.~ Good.~ You're such a good boy.~" - Eret groaned in a whisper.
He feels that he is so close to climax.
"Ah. I'm close, darling." - he moaned.
He came into the demon's mouth. Bad swallowed it. Then Eret returned the demon to his former lying position.
"Because you enjoy even the slightest touch, i'll show my new toys." - he said.
He took the vibrator, lubricated it, and turned it on to the medium. He pressed it against the demon's right chest, causing Bad to let out a sharp, low whimper. But he immediately went limp when Eret circled around his nipples and made figure eights on his chest.
"It's good? New chest massage." - Eret said.
Bad just slowly wriggled his body, uttering soft moans, and even giggled.
"What are you giggling?" - asked Eret.
"It's a little tickles." - Bad said, still giggling.
Eret just smirked. He began to move the vibrator down the center of the demon's belly. Bad bent a little, and giggled louder. Eret laughed a little at the demon's reaction.
"Is it really that tickles?" - he asked.
Suddenly he stopped the vibrator on the demon's belly button. Bad doubled over shaply, and his chuckle turned at laughter. Eret removed the vibrator and Bad calmed down.
"You know, now i will insert a vibrator in one place, from which you will moan." - Eret said.
He turned off the vibrator and added more lube, as some remained on the demon's body. He twirled around Bad's hole a little, teasing him. Bad lets out a soft sob. Eret began to slowly push the vibrator inside the demon.
"A-ah." - groaned Bad.
"Shh, shh. Just relax." - Eret said.
He inserted the whole vibrator. Plus he added a chest vibrator to the demon's nipples.
"I'll turn it on at a slow pace now, then i'll increase it. You just relax." - said Eret, holding two remotes in his hands.
Bad is just shaking a little. Eret turned on a slow pace, and Bad went limp again and groaned softly, feeling a small vibration inside and on his chest. It lasted 2-3 minutes.
"It's good, huh? What if i pick up the pace?!" - Eret said.
He increased the vibration by the medium. Bad's groan got louder. The tongue almost sticks out of the demon's mouth. Bad slowly wriggles his body like a snake. Eret freeing one hand, strocking the demon's inner thighs. Then he increased it to the maximum. Bad moaned even louder. Almost screamed.
"E-Eret. I-i'm close." - he moaned.
Eret again freeing one hand, began to stroke the demon. Bad lifted his hips, mingling moans with sobs.
"Oh my, darling." - Eret said.
Bad finally camed and his body fell onto the bed. Eret turned off the vibtators. He opened the demon's eyes and freed his hands. Bad opened and rubbed his eyes, blinking as he tried to get a closer look.
"You were a very good boy." - said Eret, kissing the demon on the lips.

A little later, two lovers relax in a bathtub full of warm water. Bad purrs as Eret's magical fingers massage his neck and shoulders. Eret likes the way this little demon purrs. He grinned and kissed the demon on the top of his head. Bad chuckled sweetly, knocking his head over Eret's chest.