Req. N34. Punishment (EretHalo)

Request for lila_kit

BBH Pov

"Where are you taking me? Let me go. Let's just talk." - i say while Eret pulls me forcefully by the elbow.
He led us to his room and already there he pressed me against the wall, putting my hands on my sides.
"You let that guy put his arm around your shoulder, darling!" - Eret nervously squeezes out, looking coldly into my eyes.
"Eret, please, i don't. I resisted, but he was stronger." - i screamed, closing my eyes.
"I'm glad you're not lying to me. But no one canceled your punishment." - said Eret, lifting my chin with his finger.
"No. Please. Spare me." - i played, shaking my head.
The touch on the chin has disappeared and the footsteps are moving away. I slowly open my eyes. Eret sits on the bed cross-legged. "Take off your clothes for me."

"W-what?"

"Take off your clothes."
I undressed reluctantly. And now i'm standing naked, covering my crotch with my hands.
"Come here."
I got closer. Eret pulled me by the arm, forcing me to lie on his lap.
"Put your hands together and lift your ass up."
I followed the commands.
"I want you to count every spank you receive." - said Eret.
"Wait. What are you..."

*slap*

"Aagh. Mmh."
I catching my breath.

*slap*

"Ah."

"Which time is this?" - Eret said coldly.

"T-two."

"Well done." - Eret praised.

*slap*

"Ah. T-three."

*slap*

"F-four."

*slap*

"Ah. F-five."

*slap*

"Ngh. Six."

*slap*

"You don't give up, darling. Well done." - says Eret.

*slap*

"Ah. Seven."

*slap*

"Mgh. Eight."

*slap*

"Ngh. N-nine."

*slap*

"Wah. Ten. Oh."
I think i feel something wet around my butt.
"What are ruddy red color. And you're already horny." - said Eret.
I feel him gently stroking my butt, it seems like his fingers. It tickles a little, making me shiver. Eret put me on the bed. I feel like my butt is throbbing a little more. I slowly run my hand over it.
"Come to me and prepare me."
I turned around and saw Eret sitting naked and holding his thing with one hand.
"Make me wet, darling." - said Eret.
I crawled over to him and took his thing in my mouth.

(the smut has began)

I feel him insert his finger into me, starting to stretch me. I hummed, trying not to clench my teeth. Every movement of my fingers made me tremble. Added a second finger.
"Mmmh. Mmh."
Then the third finger.
"Nngh. Mmmh. Mmh."
Suddenly Eret tore my head away from his thing and lifted my chin, forcing me to look into his while eyes. He continues to stretch me with his fingers, making me moan. Then he pulled out his fingers. He picked me up and sat me on his lap. I put my hands on his shoulders.
"Ride me, darling." - he said.
I begin to raise my hips with difficulty, trying to resist the strange feelings. My head barely touches Eret's shoulder. Slippery sounds mix with my moans. I felt a soft slap that made me jerk. I keep jumping up and down, resisting. And so then a few more soft slaps. My stomach are already burning. I'm already close. I sped up, throwing my head back, and my moan became louder. Six more movements and i came with a loud moan. I catch my breath, feeling the length inside.
"Why did you stop, darling? I haven't camed yet." - said Eret.
"*huff* I'm tired, *huff* Eret." - i said catching my breath.
"How weak you are today. Ok." - said Eret.
Suddenly he grabbed my butt and fell on the bed and began to move quickly. I arch my back and moan, sticking out my tongue. It's so good i can't say. After a few seconds i feel warm liquid inside.
"There we go." - said Eret. I feel him lift me up, laying me on my side on the bed, and his thing slips out of me.
"You can't even imagine what you look like with my semen leaking out of you. Plus you got me a little dirty with yours too. And the punishment is not over yet." - said Eret.
He turned me onto my back, lifting my legs. He entered me in three seconds.
"Aaah."
Movements began. I see through the sits of my eyes. And my glasses are already fogged up. I dug my fingers into the bedspread and moaned.
"You say that you resisted, but he was stronger. In this case, i will make sure that no one will flirt with you or take you away without a single step or unnoticed. Do not doubt it." - said Eret.
Acceleration. I squeezed my eyes shut. My tongue automatically stuck out.
"Do you like the way i pound into you harder? What if i do it like this." - said Eret.
He grabbed my chest without squeezing them too hard.
"Mwaaah."
I came suddenly.
"Did you just come from grabbing your chest? Is this really your most sensitive spot? What if it was someone else who touched it." - says Eret, stopping but continuing to push again.
"Stop talking about others. I am not comfortable." - i said indignantly.
Five seconds later i feel warm liquid inside.
"*huff* I can't take it anymore." - i say catching my breath.

(smut is over)

My eyes began to close. The left side of the bed is already lowering from the weight. The hand taking my waist pulls me to the hot body, hugging me. I feel the liquid flowing out of me. And it pulsates in the area of my butt. Hot breath blows on the hair on the back of my neck.