Shinken: The Blue Demon of Samurai Opening 3

You are my friend aa ano hi no yume

The opening scene a Sith eye with sudden an explosion, the camera shows Ichigo Kurosaki wearing his highschool outfit approaches someone.

Ima demo mada wasuretenain desho

Then it shows Shinjiro Asada wears his highschool outfit too approaching Ichigo Kurosaki. The camera looks up and you can see Shinjiro Asada and Ichigo Kurosaki walking in towards each others.

You are my dream aa hajimatta bakka kimi no one longest way

A silhouette of Shinjiro Asada in a dust of debris from the explosion, the camera looks up the top of Las Noche being blown up.

Oh ima tabidatsu yo

Then scene change to Shinjiro Asada and Ichigo slowly approaching each others, scene transition to a title card.

Everyday kono saki mo shining day

Scene change to Rukia Kuchiki and Shino Asada

Kawarazu singin' hikaru asa no smile

And then Renji Abarai with Uryuu and Chad

Kore de miosame no funny days

With Nel in her chibi form and also it shows her adult form, beside her is Nnoitra smiles wickedly.

Tobidatsu future mezashita go far kokoro no dream of

Scene transition to Shinjiro Asada sit on the top of Las Noche alone, and then scene change to Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society as we can see in the background we see all the Captains from different division. The screen side by side glares at each others but as for Shinjiro stares Byakuya with a lot of hate.

I go the distance~♪

Scene cuts to Shinjiro Asada or Revan wearing black robes, dark cloak and black mask besides him there's Aizen Sosuke, Gin Ichimaru, and Tosen. Scene transition to Rukia's with a sad face while behind her is Shinjiro Asada. Ichigo stares at Shinjiro Asada as you can see Shinjiro's reflection in Ichigo's right eye.

Mihatenu sora wa blue sora wa blue~♪

The camera shows V's had close his own book and then the left side is Yamamoto while the right side is Urahara Kisuke, then the camera focus on V with his serious face.

Norikonda star ship kore ga saigo no forever trip

Scene change to Ichigo Kurosaki getting possessed by his inner hollow, then it shows Ichigo hollow form, the camera shows the explosion getting bigger and bigger.

You are my friend aa ano hi no yume

Scene transition to Rukia Kuchiki evade one of the Espada attacks and then she use her shikai, also we can see Uryuu and Chad helping her. Then Grimmjow attacks Ichigo Kurosaki but he blocks it with his zanpakuto.

Ima demo mada wasuretenain desho

The camera shows Nel vs Nnoitra

You are my dream aa hajimatta bakka kimi no one longest way

And then it showed Shinjiro Asada being chained up while in the background there's two pairs of eyes, that eyes belong to Aizen Sosuke. Scene transition to Ichigo in his hollow form attacks Ulquiorra, as Ulquiorra getting pushed back and then gets back up again starting transform into his resurecction.

Oh ima tabidatsu yo~♪

Scene change to Rukia Kuchiki shouts to Ichigo, then as we can see Ichigo's hand has blood in it but it gets up scene change with Rukia shouts Ichigo name once again, scene back to Ichigo's hand up in the air and then grips hard.

Thank you my friend aa ano hi no koto

The camera looks up and it shows Ichigo Kurosaki approaching Shinjiro Asada with the camera shows his face of determination.

Ima de mo mada oboeteru kara

An as for Shinjiro Asada approaching at Ichigo, the camera shows Shinjiro Asada with a deadpan looks on his face and with wide shots Ichigo and Shinjiro slowly toward each others.

You are my dream aa mou nidoto sou modoranai days

Scene change to Las Noche being destroyed and then scene montage of Uryuu, Chad, Renji, Nel, Rukia and Ichigo staring at the top, the camera slowly going up and see Shinjiro Asada at the high ground.

Oh I go the distance

Shinjiro unsheath The Yamato and Ichigo with his zanpakuto, with each their weapons point at their each others neck while staring, scene ends.