Chapter 35: Betrayal and Shocking Revelation.

Rukia: Renji?

Aizen: Impressive, most impressive.

'Darth Caedus': He lost his mind....

Renji stood there holding Rukia tightly while his whole body wounded and bleeding.

Aizen: Amazing, you have become strong now. So congratulations I'm happy for you but there is one thing that someone is NOT happy for you.

Renji: Huh?

Aizen: My apprentice, if you would?

Renji: What?!

Darth Caedus swing his blades towards Renji then he fast enough to dodge it with his one hand.

Rukia: Renji!

Renji: Be quite Rukia! Caedus-San...What is the meaning of this? I thought we are the same side?!

'Darth Caedus':....You took everything from me and now that is gone, I will kill you right here and right now!

He use Judgement Cut to Renji but he dodge the attacks.

Rukia: Renji be careful!

Renji: I know but something tells me that Caedus-San has hiding something from us. It's like he knows about you and me.

'Darth Caedus': Enough with the chit chat! I will kill you off before anyone else! Ban-

Aizen: Stop....I'll handle this.

'Darth Caedus':....Yes, Master.

Renji: Why did you kill Hinamori? And what is your purpose doing this?

Aizen: I honestly don't want to kill her off...But when Kira and Hinamori had a fight and also Hitsugaya with them...I had no choice to do it myself.

Renji: Then...You manipulate Kira and Hinamori for your selfish goals is that it? And I guess you manipulated Darth Caedus too? Hey, Caedus wake up! He's the one who's traitor!

'Darth Caedus':....For the facts that I willingly to come after him because I want more power. A power that can save the ones I loved the most, you cannot stop me, Renji Abarai.

Aizen: See? Even I'm not controlling him, he is the one who willingly to come after me. Beside, you have stolen from him that night...Did you remember that giant lightning at the World of Living?

Renji: [widen his eyes] No...It can't be...

Rukia: Wait...What are you talking about, Aizen?

Aizen: You don't know the truth? How sad...Oh well I won't spoil you though.

Renji: You use Hinamori, Kira and Darth Caedus as your puppets!

Aizen: And you as well, Abarai.

Renji: Oh so now I get it...You're not the Captain Aizen I knew anymore...You're more than a trash and traitorous bastard! I have no idea what is your intention but I won't let Rukia die at your hands!

'Darth Caedus': Foolishness, Renji...Foolishness, open your eyes and your mind. Look in front of you, that is Captain Aizen you're looking at, you can't deny the truth!

Renji: Alright that's it! You will die at my hands, Caedus! ROAR! ZABIMARU!

Aizen: Hoo? So that is your Shikai? Well in that case, my young apprentice finish him off.

'Darth Caedus': As your wish, my master.