Chapter 38: Meet the mysterious V

After Shinjiro Asada received a new powers from Elder Pedronomous, he then goes to Aizen for asking if there's a new mission or not. He saw Aizen sitting on a throne like he always do (a freaking Emperor Palpatine) then he approaching him.

'Darth Caedus' (Shinjiro Asada): [bows one knee] Master, is there any new mission for me?

Aizen: Hmm...In fact I do, you should infiltrate your old school my friend. But you should change your identity or else you would be a serious problem.

'Darth Caedus' (Shinjiro Asada): Yes, my master.

Then suddenly Yammi who got beaten up and his right arm has been cut off while Ulquiorra was not very happy.

Aizen: What happened?

Ulquiorra: It appears that we have...A trouble, Yammi gotten beaten his ass off by a Shinigami name Ichigo Kurosaki, but that's not all there's Urahara and Yoruichi.

Yammi: I swear on my life, I will get my revenge of that brats.

Aizen: Hmm...My apprentice, what is your comment about that?

'Darth Caedus' (Shinjiro Asada) then slowly approach to wounded Yammi. Ulquiorra and Yammi doesn't know who's under that hood, Shinjiro looks unamused to see Yammi.

'Darth Caedus' (Shinjiro Asada): Foolish...Did you really think can defeat Yoruichi and Urahara? Let alone Ichigo Kurosaki, have you not learn anything?

Yammi: Please, Lord Caedus I can explain. I thought that brat was alone with his other weakling humans!

'Darth Caedus' (Shinjiro Asada):....I will give you a second chance, but if I see you get beaten up or failed then I will not hesitate to kill you myself, isn't that clear, Yammi?

Yammi: Y-yes, Lord Caedus.

Shinjiro Asada/Darth Caedus glance at Ulquiorra who still standing there the entire time without talking to him.

Shinjiro Asada (Darth Caedus):  You should be wise to have shut your mouth, Arrancar.

Shinjiro then unsheathed the Yamato, he slice horizontal and vertical to open a portal then he walks through.

Ulquiorra: [to Aizen] Lord Aizen, who is exactly Lord Caedus?

Aizen: He is not ordinary man, Ulquiorra. In fact he's my second in command if I am not around, he is far more dangerous and he will take this seriously if any of you failed again.

Yammi: Guh...I didn't know Lord Caedus is going to be here!

Ulquiorra: [to Yammi] Be grateful that you're still alive, I don't want wasting my time to hear Lord Caedus get angry or pissed.

Aizen: Now now, you two need to rest now. Let Lord Caedus to handle this.

Yammi and Ulquiorra dismissed, Gin glance to Aizen.

Gin: You sure have a lot of faith in your apprentice huh, Captain Aizen?

Aizen: Because he is our powerful chess piece, he is in our hands right now, Gin. With him we can achieve our goal.

Third PoV

Location: Karakura Town

The camera pans to a portal open then Shinjiro Asada who is still in the name of Darth Caedus return to Karakura Town once again, he have a lot of bad memories. But now it's time to test it out, to infiltrate the school. Suddenly Griffon manifest in front of him.

Griffon: Say kid, why do you want to infiltrate a school again?

Shinjiro Asada: I need to know what is he been up to and also there's a group called "Vizards" or something like that has been targeting Ichigo since when they're in school.