Episode VIII: Final Battle part 1

Third POV

STREETS OF MIDTOWN MANHATTAN

[The citizens get out of their taxis and vehicles, looking to the sky. They run for their lives as the Chitauri come toward them -- blowing up cars, buildings, and the streets. The Chitauri fire at the restaurant. Waintress and her co-workers are left outside, they duck and take cover from the shots. When they get the chance, they take off inside
the cafe].

Scene changes to STARK TOWER LANDING PAD.

[Loki walks out on the pad, his Asgardian armor materializing as he looks out over the chaos below. Suddenly, Thor lands lower on the platform].

Thor: Loki, turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it!

Loki: You can't. There is no stopping it.
There is only the war!

Thor: So be it.

[Loki leaps at Thor and the two begin to fight, a blast from Loki's scepter sending one of the letters of STARK falling to the ground].

None POV

NEW YORK CITY SKYLINE

[The quinjet flies toward Stark Tower, which is beaming the blue stream to the sky].

Natasha (V.O): (over Tony's helmet) Stark, Shinken we're on a...

INSIDE IRON MAN HELMET:

Natasha (over HUD display):...three heading north east.

Tony: What, did you stop for drive-thru?
Swing that park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you. Hey kid I need some back up here!

Shinken (SDT): [flying around and chasing the Chitauri Army while spinning like a beyblade style] I'm also busy here! There's too damn many of them Stark, we need to disable that portal before getting uglier.

Tony: well everyone you heard him? Time to clean this up.

STARK TOWER

[Iron Man flies fast, leading a troop of Chitauri, while Shinken in his SDT form cutting the troops of Chitauri, past Stark Tower, where Thor and Loki are still fight each other. He flies around the building, takes a sharp turn causing
some of the troop to crash, while Shinken follows Stark right behind him and he use Judgement Cut, killing the troops off from existence].

COCKPIT, QUINJET

[Barton and Natasha are piloting the plane. They release the canon gun. Iron Man and Shinken flies past them at high-speed and they release continuous fire at the troop of Chitauri in front of them. They fly through the smoke and up to Stark Tower].

INSIDE IRON MAN HELMET:

Jarvis: Sir, we have more incoming.

Tony: Fine. Let's keep them occupied. Shinken could you finish them off while I'm fighting that way?

Shinken (SDT): sure why not? This is getting motivated