Chapter 42: Meet The Vizards?

2 days later after fought against Grimmjow, Ichigo Kurosaki has managed to find The Vizards hideout and why he did it? Because Urahara and V told him to.

Shinji Hirako: Well, well, well....Ichigo Kurosaki, you manage to find our hideout. From the look of your face, it seems you've been searching for us all day long huh? So, anyway have you decided to join our little group? For someone like you who are sucks at reiatsu manipulation but now you have found us here, which is you have a dedication!

Ichigo Kurosaki's thought: 'Well...It was those two who knows your location and thanks to Griffon who still keep an eye on your ass 24/7 and yet you didn't realize it, that's kinda dumb if you ask me.'

Shinji Hirako: So, wanna join us? Are you ready to join our little band?

Ichigo Kurosaki: I have my answer....HELL TO THE NO!

Shinji Hirako: AAHHHH?! NANI?!

Ichigo Kurosaki: Me? Becoming one of your clown ass group? Nah, I aint gonna join! The ONLY thing that I wanna do with you guys...Is to use you!

Shinji Hirako: What the hell was that?

Ichigo Kurosaki: I won't join your little band, but you can watch and help me to controls the hollow inside me.

Shinji Hirako: Talking all mighty like that, who do you think you're huh?!

Ichigo Kurosaki: Alright...If you don't want to teach me then I'll use it by force!

Shinji Hirako: You're crazy one alright also don't make me laugh, Ichigo.

Then Shinji unsheathed his katana, while Ichigo holding his sword tightly. Ichigo swing the blades left and right but Shinji avoided the attacks, then Ichigo swing the blades towards Shinji face but it blocks by Shinji's katana. While their both focus attacking each other, suddenly a reiatsu waves coming towards the place this made Ichigo and Shinji stops their fight.

Love Aikawa: Did you feel that, Lisa?

Lisa Yadomaru: Yeah...It feels...Cold, too cold.

Shinji Hirako: Huh? What's this reiatsu?!

Ichigo Kurosaki: [muttering] This reiatsu...It's definitely V, he's here already?

Hachigen: Hmm....Strong reiatsu, this person whoever it is....It's dangerous.

Mashiro Kuna: Eh?! This reiatsu is very powerful, you sense it too right, Kensei?

Kensei Muguruma: Hn....This is NOT very normal reiatsu, whoever this person is on par with us.

Hiyori Sarugaki: What are you guys talking about? This is just regular reiatsu, it's not like some crazy mofo who suddenly open that damn door right over there!

Then suddenly the door open on its own, a smoke coming out of it.

Kensei Muguruma: [Glance at Hiyori] You had to ask?

Third PoV

They stares at the door who wide open, then a person walks inside with a cane and a bird? When the smoke is clear they saw a man who have long hair, wear a long black jaket with his bird....The man himself is V with Griffon.

Griffon: FINALLY! We've been search this damn ugly place for hours! Jeez, my wings are killing me. Why do you people want to live in this piece of junk place anyway?

Hiyori Sarugaki: Hey! Who are you calling piece of junk huh?!

Griffon: Shut it short stack!

Hiyori Sarugaki: SHORT?! WHY YOU LITTLE DAMN BIRD, I WILL COOK YOU RIGHT NOW—