Episode 18: Time for disguise and revelation

[disguised as a civilian dressed in a hoody, Steve goes back to the hospital to retrieve the flash drive from the vending machine but sees it's gone, then Natasha appears behind him chewing some gum, in anger Steve pushes her into a room meanwhile Shinken looking at the two of them]

Steve Rogers: Where is it?

Natasha Romanoff: Safe.

Steve Rogers: Do better!

Natasha Romanoff: Where did you get it?

Steve Rogers: Why would I tell you?

Natasha Romanoff: [look at Shinken] did you tell him?

Shinken: did my face tell you everything?

Natasha Romanoff: no.

Shinken: good then shut up.

Natasha Romanoff: [to Steve] Fury gave it to you. Why?

Steve Rogers: What's on it?

Natasha Romanoff: I don't know.

Steve Rogers: Stop lying!

Shinken: whoa whoa whoa, Steve relax.

Steve Rogers: [glares at Shinken] stay out of it kid.

Shinken: geez...Alright old man.

Natasha Romanoff: I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Steve Rogers: I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?

Shinken: heh...One eye with patches, all black clothes, mysterious, get it? Because he is pirates?

Natasha and Steve look at Shinken with bored face.

Shinken: oh come on guys, I was just joking. Who knows maybe he rise from the grave and then making a badass entrance.

Steve Rogers: [sigh] you do you, Shinken.

Natasha Romanoff: Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you.

Steve Rogers: I'm not gonna ask you again.

Natasha Romanoff: I know who killed Fury. Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones who do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years.

Shinken: Winter Soldier? Not a bad name.

???: well yours are badass than that man.

Shinken's thought: well what can I say? I'm The Dark Slayer for a reason...And also someday I will teach some students who are worthy enough to use The Dark Slayer Style.

???: hmm...I see one...No, two girls who WILL be your students or apprentice if you humans wanted to called.

Shinken's thought: two girls huh?

After that Shinken snapped back to reality and listening to their conversations.