Chapter 41: A Vision From The Future

Third PoV

The opening scene with V meditation in his room, you wonder why? Because there's a new home that he bought from someone who sells it not far from Karakura Highschool, V still meditating while Griffon stares at him.

Griffon: You sure loves meditate huh?

V:...It is because you can controls your anger and hate, even though while I am his human side that doesn't mean I can't do meditation. Now Be patient my friend because we will end this mission together.

Griffon: While I'm concern about your health, V. I know that you have still that memories of him right?

V: Hm...That's right, now I am gonna focus my meditation first.

V then close his eyes and chanelling his half demonic powers, but then something happens....He have a visions, a future visions to be exact.

Meanwhile V in his own vision

V: [Look around] Hmm...I am in Japan, but something different in here...

V then hold his head like he's having a great headache, then he heard a voice that he didn't knew. He then saw a future vision from a long haired girl with red eyes.

???: Shinjiro...Please...Please comeback...

V:....No, No...

Then he saw a big purple guy wears a golden gauntlet with six colorful stones in it. Then he snap his fingers.

???: I am inevitable.

???: You should have gone to the head.

Then V saw himself or Shinjiro Asada to be exact (if you don't know Shinjiro Asada split himself) on his knees holding his heads while screaming, V saw screaming of dead people haunting him, Shinjiro Asada.

???: NOOOOOOO!!!!

V saw a dark mist shaping into a black mask up above Shinjiro's head.

???: Brother....Where were you when I needed you?

???: Kill them all, my young apprentice.

V: No...I don't want to look....

???: You left me and locked me inside for almost 20 years! I will destroy everything you love, I admire you once but when I needed you....You didn't came for me! Now called me....The One Winged Angel!

V: [mutters] No....This is not real V, control yourself.

???: I don't want to leave you Akame, please...Save me from this darkness.

V then saw someone, wearing a dark robes and a hood on standing. V sees a lot of dead people not just men, women and childrens too. V can't believe what he just saw it was a massacre, the person who standing in front of him sheathe his blades he knew what that blade is...That blade belongs to him, The Yamato.