Shinken: The Blue Demon of Samurai Opening 1

The opening scene in Hueco Mundo at night, then we see Shinjiro Asada A.K.A. Shinken/Darth Caedus/Revan sitting on the rock outside the base as the breeze flew through him, then he opened his eyes and stared at the sky, then the titles drop.

SHINKEN

THE BLUE DEMON OF SAMURAI

ARRANCAR ARC

Hidari te ni kakushita negai wa negai no mama de

samenai yume miteta yume miteta

Scene change to Ichigo in his school, then starring at the window then he goes outside from the class.

Migi te niwa kara no kioku daremo shiranai sekai no hate

yamanai ame ni utareteita

As we can see Orihime, Rukia, Chad and Uryuu on the school rooftop.

Mamoritai mono wo mamoreru tsuyosa

Sore wo shinjirarenakunaru yowasa

Scene transition to Captain Zaraki Kenpachi and Yachiru in Karakura observed at the top of building, then quick scene camera pans to Renji with Captain Byakuya Kuchiki patrolling.

Subete wo ukeirete ashita wo sagasu

Scene changes to Aizen smiling while sitting on the throne beside him there's Gin Ichimaru, Kaname Tosen then the camera expanded to see whole Espada.

Brave shine te wo nobaseba mada

Stay the night kizu darake no yoru

Then scene shot Shinjiro Asada/Shinken (Revan) wear a new black mask staring at the camera even didn't express his face but inside the mask he smiling like a maniac, Zaraki who holds Yachiru on his back jumps and dodge the attacks while Shinjiro Asada/Shinken (Revan) shooting a Mirage Blade as a projectiles.

Scene change to Uryuu chasing one of the Espada as he charges the Quincy Arrows, he then shot at it with his might.

You save my life kazashita yaiba no saki ni

As we can see Rukia fighting against her friend Shinjiro Asada/Shinken (Revan) while she holds her tears, even though she didn't want to fight him. Scene changes to a giant lightning shot to the skies then transition to Ichigo holding his blades up preparing his bankai.

Omoi wo kasaneta wo kasaneta

Inori wa toki wo koete

The camera shows different places where Rukia in her school uniform on the rooftops staring on the horizon while the cool breezes through her and her hair waves to Shinjiro Asada in Hueco Mundo staring at the crescent moon. Then scene transitions to Yachiru and Captain Zaraki Kenpachi, Captain Byakuya Kuchiki with Renji while he winks at the camera, Uryuu and Chad staring at the sky, then Aizen sit on the throne watching The Espada having a meeting while smiles mischievously on his face.

Your brave shine.

Then final shots Shinjiro Asada/Shinken (Revan) he gets up, turns around the camera shows Ichigo staring at him while he grips hilts of the sword. Then the two of them making a stance, Shinjiro Asada transform into Sin Devil Trigger while slowly unsheathed The Yamato.