Chapter 54: Rukia Kuchiki and Shino Asada vs Revan/Shinjiro Asada

The fight still on, Rukia still struggles against Revan. She then activated her shikai Sode no Shirayuki. She then stabs the blade on to the platform, her ice powers begun spreading and goes to Revan but then he destroyed it immediately by Judgement Cut.

Rukia Kuchiki: That technique...It's the Dark Slayer Style isn't it? Judgement Cut?

Revan: Why? Remind it of someone?

Rukia Kuchiki:....Yes and that technique doesn't belong to you.

Rukia doesn't see his facial face under the mask, she cannot see his emotions or reaction.

Revan: So this is your Shikai ability huh? Frozen solid when it touches something, so there's no doubt that you have a Bankai but you didn't use it.

Rukia Kuchiki:....I don't want to do it and it was unnecessary, but I will defeat you with my Shikai. No matter what it takes.

Revan:....So be it, Shinigami.

The clash went on continuously, she summom a waves of ice against Revan. Which is he getting distracted by it, this is the opportunity to defeat him and broke his mask to see what his true identity. She running behind him faster when Revan turns around it's too late for him to dodge it, Rukia slash his mask off and she drop to the platform.

 She running behind him faster when Revan turns around it's too late for him to dodge it, Rukia slash his mask off and she drop to the platform

Revan: AAARRGGHH....

Rukia Kuchiki: Haahh...Haahh...Hahh...

When she wants to get up, she heard a familiar voice that hasn't been heard in a while.

Revan:...Rukia.

Rukia widen her eyes, when she turns around and stares at Revan. Then it reveals a broken right mask to see who he truly was, a yellow Sith eye revealed. That eye belong to Shinjiro Asada, she fighting him all this time and she didn't know it. She just shock and disbelief to see the man she was loved in font of her.

Revan/Shinjiro: Rukia...

Rukia Kuchiki:....Shinjiro-kun.

Meanwhile Shino regain her consciousness and then she saw Rukia encounter Revan, she shocks to see this event. She wants to save her then she runs after her but still struggling, back to Rukia encounter Revan who is Shinjiro Asada.

Rukia Kuchiki: Shinjiro-kun...Please return to us, return to me. Come back home, we all miss you....I won't leave you, but not this time.

I won't leave you, but not this time