Trailer for Arrancar Arc

OPENING SCENE WITH ICHIGO, RUKIA AND OTHERS TREATING THEIR WOUNDS AT THE 4TH BARRACKS IN SOUL SOCIETY.

Ichigo: Damn it...I should've known that Darth Caedus is Shinjiro....

Rukia: It's not your fault...We can save him.

NARRATOR (Voiceover): In a world where the blue demon of samurai with otherworldly forces, after the betrayal against Ichigo and his friends...Shinjirou Asada also known as “Darth Caedus” but now he use a new code name “Revan”, he  join forces with Aizen for gain more power and saving the ones he love, but is this the way he wanted?

INTENSE MUSIC BUILDING

CUT TO SHINKEN IN BLACK ROBES ATTIRE AND A BLACK MASK, SCENE CHANGE TO AIZEN, TOSEN, GIN AND THE ARRANCAR HAVING A MEETING.

Aizen: Today I have someone...special to join you all and he is cappable to leading you beside me, Gin and Tosen.

Grimmjow: [scoffs] Who is this person anyway?

THEN “REVAN” ENTERS AND JOIN THE MEETING, HE GLARES AT THE ARRANCAR.

Yammy: The hell is that?

Starrk: Hm?

Ulquiorra:....

Barragan: Huh? A human?! HAHAHA! [Stares at “Revan”] Don't joking around kid.

Grimmjow then gets up he walks towards Shinjiro Asada (“Revan”), he stares the mask.

Grimmjow: This is not Halloween kid, go home and—

Grimmjow suddenly feels his neck being choke as he struggles to talk, he glares at "Revan" who use force choke to him.

Revan/Shinjiro Asada: Be careful not to choke on your aspiration, Grimmjow.

Aizen just smirks witnessing his new apprentice, his powers growing stronger.

NARRATOR (Voiceover): Shinjiro Asada, known as Shinken, Darth Caedus and Revan, a warrior and a Avenger with a mysterious past, discovers a realm where the line between the world of living and the dead.

QUICK CUTS OF EPIC THE BLUE DEMON OF SAMURAI BATTLES AGAINST ARRANCAR AND GAIN A WORTHY RESPECT TO THEM. AIZEN, TOSEN AND GIN AMUSE WITH THIS SCENE.

Rukia (Voiceover): I know he is somewhere but I can feel conflict in him....

SCENE CUTS TO SHINJIRO (REVAN) STARES THE YAMATO'S BLADE, HE SAW HIMSELF WHO WORE A MASK, HE FEELS REGRET DOING THIS BUT HE HAD NO CHOICE TO DESTROY AIZEN'S PLAN FROM THE INSIDE.

Revan/Shinjiro Asada's thought: One step closer...

NARRATOR (Voiceover): Arrancar, malevolent spirits hungry for power, threaten to plunge the world into chaos. But Shinjiro-Shinken/Revan manadge to defeat every single Arrancar and bow to him, he is now the General of Arrancar asides Lord Aizen, Gin and Tosen.