Trailer 2

(play it from 0:53-2:29)

The opening scene with Shinken went through bustling city of Japan, but then he was greeted with a familiar voice that has been longing to hear for so long.

???: Onii-chan, what are you doing here?

Shinken: [dropped the Yamato with shocking face] you...It can't be.

Scene cut to black, then a Marvel Studios logo appeared on the screen with Pierrot Studio logo too.

MARVEL STUDIOS

And

Pierrot Studios

Present

Scene changes to unknown area and then a person talking to someone.

???: Captain, a mysterious human have been detected. What are we going to do about him? He's different than anyone and also different from the others.

???: [he just smiled at the information] hmm...Very interesting.

A new adventure awaits Shinken

Scene cuts to Urahara with Shinken bored face and tired, while Urahara...Well being Urahara.

Urahara Kisuke: [smile] I got a favor to ask you.

Shinken: [sigh] what is it this time?

Urahara Kisuke: I got a job for you and you know it right? Although the job is kinda hard, I assure you it will be worth your time...Hehehe.

Scene changed to Urahara Kisuke being a "tour guide" for Shinken and that makes Shinken facepalmed and also sighing.

Urahara Kisuke: Welcome to vibrant and one of the most beautiful country. Japan!

Shinken: Ughh, this place brings a lot of bad memories, and also a good ones too.

But things change when someone who he knew come to his life again for a long time....

Then the camera pans to Shinken encounter with none other than young Shino Asada and that makes Shinken shocked and confused.

Shino: Onii-chan, what are you doing? I thought you were going on a field trip?

Shinken then dropped his Yamato with a little tears on his eyes.

Shinken: You...It can't be, Sh-Shino is that you?

THIS YEAR

Then scene changes to Shinken and Ichigo met for the first time, and Ichigo got his ass handed by Shinken.

Ichigo Kurosaki: WHO ARE YOU?! Are you a friend or a foe?

Shinken: [smirk mischievously] Wrong. Its what am I.

Ichigo Kurosaki: What?!

Shinken: Check it out yourself, who knows? As long as you don't piss me off, I think we'll be okay afterwards.