Chapter 50: Welcome To Hueco Mundo Part 3

After Aizen, Tosen and Gin visiting Orihime's room, they all goes to Revan's personal room. They still walking into the hallway, few minutes later they've arrived in front of his personal rooms but which is funny to them that the door opens on it's own. Orihime then ask Ulquiorra.

Orihime Inoue: Who is this Lord Revan anyway? I've heard all of the Arrancars afraid of him but also sometimes they respected him.

Ulquiorra: He is the Second-in-command right after Lord Caedus who for know are absent for the entire two months. He is considered NOT a forgiven person if they saw Arrancars who failed him. He's stronger in the dark side, not only that he also can use the same technique as Lord Caedus. I'm aware that Lord Revan and Lord Caedus are part of what they called it "The Dark Siders" or something like that.

Then they all stopped, the 5 of them stood there and stares at the front of them. They all saw just who sitting on the throne, it's Revan himself waiting. Orihime look around to see that it's only a torch that lightening the room but the walls is full of arts, then she continues to stares at Revan. Then when he opened both of his eyes the colors is yellow Sith eyes.

 Then when he opened both of his eyes the colors is yellow Sith eyes

Revan:...You're late.

Aizen just smiles from Revan's attitude. Gin just smiles, Tosen feels an offensive against Aizen, as for Orihime just staring at Revan from the darkness but only both of his eyes glowing in the dark, she can't see his face from the darkness.

Revan: You promise me to teach another new technique and destructive kido, Aizen.

Tosen: There you go again with that attitude of yours.

Aizen: That's okay Kaname, besides I already know his character much and also you have a visitor.

The camera shows Orihime Inoue wears an Arrancar outfits.

Aizen: This is Orihime Inoue, she is from the human world just like Lord Caedus and you. Which you two can talk each others about nostalgia back home.

Revan just narrowed his eyes and keep staring at her.

Revan: Hn.

Orihime's thought: 'So that's Lord Revan, The Second-in-Command of Espada and The Arrancars armies.'

Orihime Inoue: H-hi Lord Revan! My name is Oirihime Inoue, I'm from the human world...Y-you know we can still be friend or talk to each—

Revan: Get lost.

Aizen, Tosen and Gin have no comments on that. They just didn't want to pissed Revan further.

Orihime Inoue: [nervous laughs] Hahaha...I see that you're not that type of person to talked, but sometimes my happiness will bring someone happy with just smiles and motivations even Kurosaki-kun too. He wanted to meet you in a person and he still searching for Shinjiro-kun in here which is I'm not sure where he is at.