Chapter 33: Soul Society Arc Part 3

Previously on Chapter 32

'Darth Caedus': Now Hinamori, choose wisely; wanted to avenge Captain Aizen death or you will face the consequences.

Momo:.....

Third PoV

Now Hinamori stand still deep in her thoughts, she needs to decides. But she knows that revenge is not the Shinigami ways but she also wants to kill Gin Ichimaru because she thought he's the culprit.

'Darth Caedus': Well...It's your decision, Hinamori. The clock is ticking.

Momo: I will avenge Captain Aizen's death!

'Darth Caedus' slightly surprised what Hinamori said.

'Darth Caedus': What?

Momo: I'm sorry Caedus-san, but this is for Captain Aizen.

'Darth Caedus': How foolish you're, Hinamori. Revenge is not the Shinigami way damn it!

Momo ignores Darth Caedus, then she pointed her blades at Izuru Kira.

Momo: Kira, please stand aside.

Izuru: Sorry but I can't.

Momo: Are you deaf or what? I said stand aside and move!

Izuru: And also are you deaf too? No way in hell.

Momo: BURST! TOBIUME!

Izuru: Na-nani?!

Then an explosion happens, Izuru saw Hinamori release her zanpakuto this made him upset

Then an explosion happens, Izuru saw Hinamori release her zanpakuto this made him upset. Unknown to them 'Darth Caedus' witnesses this and he just smirk under the hood.

Izuru: You disgrace of a Shinigami! Release your zanpakuto like that way?! You're making me sick....I had no choice to this but, Vice-Captain Hinamori, you and I are enemy! Lift your face, Wabisuke!!!

I had no choice to this but, Vice-Captain Hinamori, you and I are enemy! Lift your face, Wabisuke!!!

Then out of sudden Hitsugaya and Darth Caedus intercept their fights.

Toshiro: Don't move.

'Darth Caedus': You two are a fools fighting each others...Hinamori, you are a Vice Captain so act like one. As for you Kira, you're the same as her! Anger clouded your judgement and disgusting.