Chapter 48: Welcome To Hueco Mundo Part 1

Ichigo Kurosaki look around the area, it's just full of white sand, no life form, just dead.

Ichigo Kurosaki: It's nothing in here, it's just full of sand...White sand.

Chad Sado: There's also a tree but without a leaf on them, its just old and withered.

Uryuu Ishida: Hmm...I think not, this made of quartz substance or something.

Chad Sado: How can you tell?

Uryuu Ishida: From the look of it.

Shino Asada: Hey guys, I think we found what were looking for.

Ichigo Kurosaki: Hm? How?

Shino Asada: Well...Let's just say that it's just standing there, without any of us knowing.

When they turn around, they all saw the white palace or a base, Ichigo without a doubt that this is the place where Orihime has been kept and this is the place where Shinjiro went.

Ichigo Kurosaki: How did you know this big palace standing right behind us?

Shino Asada: I don't know, but maybe the force telling me?

Uryuu Ishida: Now I have a few questions here, is this a castle or a palace?

Ichigo Kurosaki: Forget that Ishida, it's freaking huge! I mean look at those quartz trees, they're like a needles...

Shino Asada:...I hate needles.

Chad Sado: I feel something...There some weird sense coming right through that palace, probably the real thing is even bigger what will we be expected.

Shino Asada: We don't have a doubt about that and I am sure that Orihime inside that place.

Uryuu Ishida: Yes and there's no other place than this that they keep her hiding from us. But be careful because Shinjiro might be there too, he's the major problem to us if he sees us in here.

Shino Asada: Then we have to sneak in and cover our tracks, we don't wanna get seen by one of the guards. Always remember mask your reiatsu from them, they always can sense our reiatsu from a far.

Ichigo Kurosaki: Thanks for that Shino, now let's go run to that place. If we take it slow, we cannot save them or maybe we might to get another fight against them again.

Chad Sado: Hmm.

Meanwhile inside Las Noches we can see there's a meeting of Espada from 1 to 10.

Zommari: Hmm...Seems like I sense some intruders, I heard that in the underground at the path of 22 has been destroyed.

Barragan: 22 has been destroyed?! They've pretty broken that far away.

Szayelaporro: Damn...You know, it's getting interested if they're burst into the throne room.

Nnoitra: Haaahhhhh! This is great!

Starrk: [sigh] Can you put a sock in it? Your feet are stinks, I'm very tired and want some rest. So be quite and don't be loud.

Zommari: Now hold on a minute, where is Lord Caedus?

Yammy: He's still on his mission, Lord Revan taking his place for the time being. Now that I think about it one of you should get Lord Revan here. So anyone wants to volunteer?

Barragan: I don't want to.

Starrk: Nah I'm lazy. Just get someone else.

Yammy: Not very surprised of you, Starrk.

Zommari: Is he far worst than Lord Caedus?

Yammy:....Let's just say he is very patient one but if you get on his bad side, then it's your demise.