Chapter 47: Goes to Hueco Mundo

Following the next day Rukia, Renji, Yumichika, Rangiku, Toshiro Hitsugaya and Ikakku waiting for Ichigo in senkaimon.

Rukia Kuchiki: Ichigo....

Ichigo: Okay so tell me what the hell is going on?

Toshiro Hitsugaya: We will know it soon, so be patient. Anyway Matsumoto, how's the spiritural inteference going? Is it stable?

Rangiku Matsumoto: Yes, it is stable and it's complete.

Toshiro Hitsugaya: Good, patch it trough.

Then when it starts, Jushiro Ukitake The Captain of 13th Division Squad making a contact with them but not the Commander Yamamoto himself, which is Toshiro confused.

Toshiro Hitsugaya: Ukitake? Why are you the one answering the call? Where is the Commander?

Jushiro Ukitake: The Commander has an urgent somewhere so I'm taking his place for the time being.

Toshiro Hitsugaya: Okay? For what reasons then?

Jushiro Ukitake: I have some bad news to you...Because I was the last person who saw Orihime Inoue before she entered the senkaimon.

This made Toshiro, Rangiku, Yumichika, Ikakku, Rukia and especially Ichigo shocked to hear the news, Orihime has been gone missing.

Jushiro Ukitake: Judging by the face of your reactions, it seems she didn't make it.

Ichigo Kurosaki: You're lying aren't you Ukitake? It's impossible she disappeared suddenly without any trace right?

Jushiro Ukitake: I'll tell you right now. The two guards who sent her to senkaimon is alive and well, but when they told me they think that Orihime Inoue has two reasons: One is get kidnapped or two she has been killed by Arrancar.

Ichigo Kurosaki: She being killed...

Rukia Kuchiki: Captain Ukitake! Tell me this is not true!

Jushiro Ukitake: [sigh] I know, I know. I didn't want to say it this news either, I'm just talking about the possibility explaination of course. According to our information she was confronted an Arrancar and then she disappeared with him.

Ichigo Kurosaki: Don't give me that crap Ukitake! You said that she's dead but no! You don't even have a proof to back that up, I know she's still alive out there and I can proof it to you! I can even sense her remaining reiatsu somewhere, so she's alive.

Then suddenly Commander Yamamoto intercepted them.

Yamamoto: So I see....That's very unfortunate news huh.

Toshiro Hitsugaya: Commander?

Yamamoto: If according to you that she's still alive, then at the same time is also an act of betrayal like your friend did back there, Darth Caedus. If she has been captured, she would have not seen you again. If it's the fact that, she healed your wounds and suddenly vanished. Meaning that she joined Arrancar by her own free will.

Ichigo Kurosaki: HEY HOLD ON A MINUTE–

Renji Abarai: Stop it Ichigo! You will making things worse!

Yamamoto: But, I heard some intels that there's a new mysterious Arrancar that far different than all of them....That Arrancar name is Revan.

Rukia Kuchiki: Revan?

Ichigo Kurosaki: Huh? Can you describe it?

Yamamoto: As I was saying Captain Toshiro, Matsumoto, Yumichika and Ikakku last time they saw Revan was yesterday. The person wears all black and he have a mask on, while Caedus didn't wear it but this Revan person did. Without a doubt that he is the Second-in-command in Arrancar's armies.