Chapter-30

As Arjun told her every detail about their first encounter Riya smiled. She slowly drifted to sleep, he turns to her and finds her curled up to sleep in his arms. Hey he slowly whispers if she was still awake, I'm sure that Riya was way more awesome than the Riya I'm today she says as she outs her hand around him. It doesn't matter because in the end you're the Riya I've always loved and that's what matters he saya and slowly plants a kiss on her forehead. He slowly scoops her into his arms and slowly walks upstairs, she rests her head over his chest and slides her arms around his neck; listening to you feels like ive known all of this and jus needed someone to remind me. I Love you Arjun she whispers in her sleep, I Love too he says and slowly lowers her over the mattress; he lay next to her pulling her closer into his embrace. Good night Love he says caressing her cheek, she puts her hand around his waist snuggling closer.

Riya stood by the balcony and she looked around smiling, looking ahead finding the beach as the waves hit the shore. The weather was quite chilly, she looked at herself wearing an oversized shirt; why do I feel so strange she thinks looking around, whenever this is. It feels nice here she thinks as she hugs herself. She suddenly feels warm hands curl around her stomach, turning her head she finds Arjun behind her. Good morning Love he says slowly snuggling his face into her hair, she turns to him smiling. Good morning Arjun she says taking a closer look at his face; you look different she says. What’s so different he asks her? I don't know; you look a little different from the last time I saw you she says caressing his cheek. He pulls her into his embrace, maybe you're still sleepy he says; she closes her eyes leaning into his embrace and the next moment. I want to stay here and let's no go anywhere she says, lets do whatever you want to love he says. I love you. I Love You so much Arjun she says.

She opened her eyes she finds herself tired up on a chair, Riya felt startled when she finds herself in a basement surrounded by men, he hands were tired to the chair behind and her head and wrists hurt. She hears a familiar voice and turns to find Arjun, his face looked bruised as he was tied up lying on the floor; Riya I'm so glad to see you're fine. Hang in there love, I'll get you out really soon he says. She calls out his name as tears roll down her eyes, she struggles out but couldn't let herself free; Riya didn't know what and why all of these were happening but sll she wanted to does get both of them out of there.

She looks around for help when a man wearing a hoodie walks out into the light. It's him, I know him she thinks as he walks towards Arjun and points a gun to his head, I should get rid of him first he says and puts a finger on the trigger. No Riya shouts as she gets up from her sleep; she looks around shivering and panting trying to catch her breath. Arjun wakes up to her yell and finds her sitting on the bed panting, he moves closer to her checking on her when tears flow down her eye. Riya what's wrong he says looking at her, Arjun that....guy, he had a gun and he was about to shoot you. Arjun she says trying to catch her breath, Riya breath, you need to breath he says holding her face between his hands. I'm not....able to. It's feel....so she says gasping her chest. Riya please breath love he says grabbing her hands, tears flow down her cheek as she looked at him; she nods her head still finding it hard to breath. Riya he call out her name but her condition seemed worse, he then pulls her closer and kisses her on her lips. He urges her to open her mouth and continues to kiss her until she calmed down.

Arjun finally pulls away looking at her. He eyes remained close and she was breathing now, he caresses her cheek still holding her face. She finally opens her eyes and finds Arjun looking at her, his eyes we're filled with concern and his brows were frowned. I'm sorry I keep scaring you but each time I witness something it feels to much to take in. This time felt the worse, I had to watch you for and couldn't do anything about it she says holding onto him. it’s like all the horrible things have happened to me itself she says sobbing. Arjun she says when he cuts her of, Shh it's all over now Love and there's nothing more to harm you; I'm scared Arjun. I won’t be able to take if something happens to you, I see bits of our memories everyday and putting them together I see how happy we were back then and were happy even now but can't I just know everything at once. I don't want to keep living like this,she says, Riya please; telling you everything and putting you in danger is not something I want. I know how important your past is and what it means to you but that doesn't mean you could put your life at stake he says.