Chapter-24

The next morning Riya slowly opens her eyes finding herself in her room, confused she takes a moment thinking back last night. Oh shit did I just fall asleep over his shoulders like that she says. She hears a knock on the door and in a second Nisha enters; good morning babe she says. Good morning she says smiling at her, what's wrong you look a little flustered she says, oh do I she says touching her face? Yea you do Nisha says as she sits on the mattress facing her. You don’t have fever do you she says touching her forehead, I’m fine Nisha she says. That's good then, get dressed were leaving she says, yup I'll be out really soon she says, Nisha leaves the room and Riya walks into the shower. Nisha comes back when Riya was inside the shower, hey babe I've put some clothes on the bed wear them ok she say. Yea I will Riya answers, Nisha smiles as she puts the clothes there. Arjun you indeed have a great sense of taste she says and walks out of the room, Riya walks out of the room and dries herself and puts on the clothes Nisha had bought. She then looks into the mirror as she twirls around, it was a white floral printed v necked chiffon dress. She smiles as she looks at her reflection in the mirror, Nisha has a great dressing sense she says and finishes with her make-up.

That morning everyone head out waiting for the girls, Riya walks into Nisha's room. Nisha thank you for the dress, it's really pretty she says. Nisha turns around smiling, I'm glad you like it. Give me a minute I'll be back Nisha says and disappears into her closet, Riya looks around and peeps out of the window when she finds Arjun standing by the pool. He was on a call and he looked quite intimate as he spoke, she felt the urge to keep looking at him as she spotted him. Arjun spoke on his phone with his dad, thank you dad for understanding he says. Arjun it's only fair you get a break after what you've been through, and right now it's Riya who need you the most and not me or the company go it he say? Yea dad he says. How’s Riya doing, all good he asks Arjun? Arjun turns around when he finds Riya looking out of the window from the first floor. She walks back inside when he spots her, he huffs a laugh when he saw her; Riya is good so far so you don't have to worry he says. It's good to hear she finally fine, I was worried dead about her; and I wanted to tell you about the guy. Mr. Thakur has gone really hard on him and I guess he won't be able to get though it this time he says. Arjun's smile fades as he heard about Akash, I'm sure what he’s done is right and I'm with him in this. He definitely deserves this after what's he's done to Riya he says, his dad hums. Ok if that's what you want he says. Ok then Arjun I need to go have fun son and bring back Riya safely he says; sure dad will do he says and the call ends.

Arjun walks back to the guys when Sushanth walks to him, how’s everything Arjun he asks him? So far good I’d say Arjun says. And did you talk to Riya he asks him, yea I did but things are far from okay between us. I guess she still needs some time Sushanth, Arjun says. She can’t stay like that forever buddy I’m sure she’ll come back to you. You just have to wait a little longer he says. Yea seems like it Arjun says, thank you for helping me in this he says when Bhuvan and Sneha walks to them. Thank you guys too for all that you have done Arjun says, we did this because we wanted to so don’t thank us bhuvan says. Seems like she still needs more time to dress up Nisha says. There’s no one like you babe, who’s just good at everything Bhuvan says teasing her. They all laugh together and in the mean time the girls walk out; I’m sorry I’m late Nisha says and Riya follows. Arjun looks at Riya and couldn’t just take his eyes off her, see she’s wearing the dress and she looks really good in it too Bhuvan says. Can’t you just get lost already Arjun says as he continues to look at Riya. Yup got it Bhuvan says and walks back to his car. Riya tucks her hair and walks ahead when she finds Arjun ahead, he stood leaning to his car as his eyes stayed glued over her. She walks over to Nisha when she stops her, Riya I’m really sorry but I have an emergency right now and I’m in a hurry. So if you don’t mind could you just go with Arjun in his car Nisha says? Nisha could see Arjun smiling; she tried not to smile and maintained her stone face. Riya turns around to Arjun when he stops jumping and looks at her, ok no problem she says; Riya walks back to Arjun’s car when he holds the door open for her. Thank you she says and gets inside the car settling herself, Arjun jumps in excitement and runs to his seat. Once they were all settled they bid their goodbyes and start driving.