Chapter-21

Riya stands at a distance looking the man who held her against her will, Akash she says looking at him. Her legs wouldn't move at his sight, she turns looking for Avi and finds him at a distance, she tries to run but was surrounded by his men. She tries to push past them but stops when he starts speaking, you take one step and I'll make sure this is last time you see him darling he says. She turns around finding Avi with two men behind him with weapons, no please don't harm him Riya says, she looks around and the people didn't seem to realize what was happening. People around were busy with their own shit and they're too busy to be even bothered to look this way so don't even think about it Akash says with an evil smile on his face. Riya knew there was noting more she could do and she was trapped, ok I'll do what you says Riya says. Then you'll have to take my hand and come with me he says showing his hand, Riya looks at his hand and then at Avi who stood at a distance helpless. You can't make something like this obvious at a place like this right, now just take my hand already he says still smiling at her.

Riya hesitantly places her hand on his, Akash holds her hand and walks her outside to the parking and the two men take Avi with them holding the gun onto his waist. They were outside the airport; Avi was asked to follow Riya quietly. He waited until he was close enough to her. Once they were by the parking Avi takes a chance and acts up, he grabs the man's attention grabbing his hand, before he attacked he pins him to the ground kicking the other in his gut; Riya turns around at once when she hears noises. Riya finds Avi tackling the men on to the ground; she pushed Akash away and starts to run towards Avi. She finds her car at a distance as she ran to her car, she stops and before she could get inside she feels a prick over her shoulder. She turns around finding Akash smiling at her, 2 minutes and you'll be unconscious. It's a tranquil darling he says. You bastard how could you Riya says grabbing him by his shirt when she was already feeling dizzy, you didn't leave me any other option darling he says looking at her. Avi rushes to them and finds Riya on the floor as Akash watched her, he tries to strangle his neck from behind and tackles him on the ground, Avi let's go please she says as she was finding it hard to even open her eyes now. Riya started to sweat and her eyes felt heavy. Avi she says when more of Akash's men appear; they beat up Avi and holds him on the ground, Riya don't worry about me and just run he says as he spits blood out of his mouth and had bruises all over his face. Riya could watch all of it but she was helpless, she cried begging him to let Avi go. Dont hurt him she says getting on her feet, she grabs the acr door pulling out her phone. Before she made a call Akash holds her hand pulling her against his chest, nice try but looks like you've failed he says snatching her phone from her. Avi she says struggling to stay awake, I was about to play nice but this kid of yours tried to attack me he says pointing the gun at him. I'm sorry darling but this is totally unforgivable he says and pulls the trigger. The bullet pierced into Avi's abdomen as he stumbles back spitting put more blood, soon he was on his knee holding the wound on his abdomen, Riya cries out finding Avi on the ground, he was bleeding from his abdomen as he tried defending but he was too badly injured to do anything. The last thing Riya remembered was looking at Avi on the floor as she slowly lost conscious. Avi manages to get on his feet; he walks to Riya's car and follows the car that took Riya but he was in a bad state and knew he wouldn't last longer. He takes his phone out and dials Arjun number, Avi are you guys back home already; I'm on the way stuck in traffic Arjun speaks. Avi groans in pain as he spoke, Arjun he says as he struggled to speak; it's him. He took Riya away and I'm following them right now, I don't know how long I'll be able to hang on. Track my location you'll find them he says, Arjun had no choice but to get out of his car and run to them. All he could think about was Riya and he didn't want to lose her, he gets a cab and follows Avi's location as fast as he could, he calls on Riya's phone when she picks. Riya he speaks; hello Arjun how are you today man. I guess you know what's going on he says; Akash I swear I'm going to kill you if you hurt her Arjun shouts. Calm down brother, why don't you try finding me first then we'll talk about the rest he says. And let me tell you, this is the last time you'll see her and me too he says and the call ends. Arjun gets closer to Avi when he finds his movement paused. He stops by the location looking around when he finds Riya car by pathway, Arjun gets down and runs to her car when he finds Avi inside, and he opens the door and finds him injured and unconscious. Avi wake up he says patting him trying to wake him but he'd lost too much blood to stay conscious.