Chapters-5

Riya slowly opens her eyes and recognizes a familiar face. It was Bhuvan standing in front of her, just as she calmed herself Arjun runs upstairs and stops when he sees both of them. Breathing faster he asks, what's wrong he says holding ont the barricades. This lunatic just scared the hell out of me she says looking at Bhuvan. I thought someone had sneaked into the house when I couldn’t find you she says. He sighs and calms himself down before he speaks; I thought something had happened he says. She looks at Bhuvan as he looks at her dubiously. Why are you looking at me like that? She says. Nothing, I'm just confused he continues, confused about why are you here he says looking between Riya and Arjun? Arjun grabs him by his neck and drags him downstairs, you don't need to know anything just keep your mouth shut that's all for now he says. She laughs looking at both of them; she then freshens up and joins the boys downstairs. She walks into the kitchen and looks at them cooking. She stands leaning to the door looking at them, Arjun looks at her, come here lets have breakfast he says and pulls a chair out for her. She goes and sits on the chair. Bhuvan eyed her the whole time she was smiling at Arjun. When they were done eating Arjun clears the plates and takes them away. Bhuvan pulls his chair towards Riya looking at her. What is it Bhuv she says looking at him, what’s with you guys, you guys are back together he asks her? No, we’re friends now. I mean we are trying to be friends she says. What? Is that even possible Bhuv says thinking. Even I feel the same she says sipping coffee, what Bhuv says looking at her. I said finish you coffee and get out of here she says and gets up from her seat. Whoa, look at the vibe these guys share; they are surely for each other Bhuv says looking at them. After breakfast they settle down on the couch watching TV. India v/s England match was on air and the guys were too busy watching it. She settles down on the couch with them on the either side folding her hands and looking at both of them when none of them had her attention, now and then they'd start their debate about the players. She gets up from her place and walks out of the house looking at the plants in the garden. She then decides to wander out and comeback. Arjun she calls out for him, but he doesn't respond. The same goes with Bhuvan; you guys are so annoying she says and leaves without a word. She grabs one of his car keys and drives to the phoenix mall nearby. She walks through the store when she sees a father getting a present for his daughter on her birthday. She suddenly recalls Arjun's birthday was around the corner; she spots a Daniel Wellington's showroom and walks inside. She looks into many models and finally loves one. She chooses a black strapped watch with golden finishing. She walks out of the mall and drives back home looking at the package, I'm sure he'll Love it she says and goes back home. She parks the car and walks inside when she looks at her phone; she finds more than 15 missed calls from Arjun. As she enters she finds Arjun rushing out of the house looking at his phone when he spots her at the front door. He rushes to her at once, where were you? You could've told me if you were going out he raises his voice looking at her pissed. I did but you did not respond so I went by myself. He gets annoyed and speaks again, where's your phone then he asks? I left it in my car sorry she says hiding the package from him. Can you get anymore reckless, please pick the calls when I call you he says. I don’t need your permission she says and walks past him upstairs, she barged into the room and puts the package into her bag. What does he think of himself she says to herself. Later she gets a call from Nisha. She starts speaking and tells her everything that happened in these few days. After a long call she finally put her phone down, she gets back downstairs looking for Arjun. He was found nowhere; she then hears sounds from the back yard. She walks towards the backward when she finds Bhuvan watering the plants. Hey she calls out for him; he turns and unknowingly sprays water all over her. She stands still without moving. Bhuvan! I'm not going to spare you this time she says and chases after him. Hey I'm sorry that was an accident he says and runs saving himself from her. She takes the pipe and starts spraying water at him. They get completely drenched when Arjun comes looking for them. What the hell you guys he says when Bhuvan looks at Riya and starts spraying water at him. She laughs looking at him but he doesn't move nor utter a word. Both of them stop laughing as they look at him. Is he serious right now Bhuvan whispers into Riya's ears? Shut up, she whispers back. Arjun then walks to Bhuvan and looks at him. He then takes the pipe from his hand and sprays water the both of them. Riya covers her face and tries to run but the holds her hand and stops her. He continues to spray water; she manages to snatch the pipe from his hand. Before she could do anything he starts running and she runs behind him. They continue playing spraying water at each other.