When they can't find you

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck has no idea what to do when you and him get separated in a crowd of people. Poor little guy panics and pulls out his phone to call your number. If he gets no answer, Tuck immediately speed-dials Robin and Little John, warning them that you disappeared and might be in danger. He asks many people, but none have actually seen you. By the time he finally finds you in an alley, Tuck throws himself on you and struggles to keep the tears at bay. Tuck is just thankful that he found you in time.

💜Little John💜

Little John is scared when he loses track of you and has no idea where on earth you could be. He searches high and low for you. Every nook and cranny, every house, every roof, Little John still can't find you anywhere.That's when he finds a lipstick on the ground close to the center of town and realizes you're at the fountain, waiting. As soon as he gets there, Little John immediately embraces you, never wanting to go through that horrific feeling again.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin doesn't know how to feel when he notices your hand disappear from his grip. Poor boy immediately jumps up to the rooftops of a random person's house and looks for you up there, heart pounding in his chest.Robin searches everywhere for you, including all of the castle and Marian's room. Having no luck, Robin sits down on the fountain and cries into his hands, upset at the fact that you might be gone. But then, just as Robin's about to let another tear slide down his cheek in heartbreak, he sees the remains of your pink arrows leading in a trail towards the forest. Robin reaches the hideout in seconds, pulling you into his chest and thanking God that he found you again. You, honestly, were a little confused when Robin started crying happily in your shoulder, wondering what on earth happened to your poor boyfriend when you were missing.