When you break up

🏹Robin🏹

Robin is sad when you break things off, but he does understand why you feel this way. Poor boy spends hours upon hours sitting up in the hideout, hoping that maybe one day, you'll find your way back to him once more.

💜Little John💜
Little John becomes genuinely upset when you decide that your relationship is over, and he understands why you did what you did, but damn, does it ever hurt. Little John sends Beak to look for you every day, hoping that he eventually can start over your relationship in a better way than what it ended on.

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck gets hit hard with the heartbreak when you one day break things off with him, and he misses you dearly. He becomes so desperate to see you again that he nearly goes to your house, but poor baby braces himself and decides that when you're ready, you two can be in a relationship again.

👑King Richard👑
Richard is absolutely devastated when you break up with him out of nowhere. Poor guy demands to know why, and when you won't tell him and just leave on your own, he figures it out instantly.  Richard stays in his bedroom and cries all day and night, breaking the hearts of all the staff in the castle. Even Prince John can not bear to see his brother like this and tries his absolute hardest to console him, but it never works. The only one that Richard actually allows inside his room is Robin because they've known each other for a while. Robin hopes that one day, you and Richard will be able to be in a relationship again, under better circumstances.