How he hugs you

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck usually wraps his arms around your waist and bury his face in your chest.However, because of a slight height difference between the two of you, he mostly asks you to just bend down since he can't reach high enough to pull you down on his own.

💜Little John💜
Little John goes for the simple approach of just using his arms to support your waist and kissing your cheek. He's a cuddle bug, either taking the time to kiss you on the temple or wrap you up in his arms.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin's a big attack hugger, which would usually mean jumping up on someone and yelling the mentioned name. However, since Robin is mostly a silent guy, these hug attacks end up working in his favor because they require a lot of sneaking around and quite suddenly whispering in your ear. Yeah, you don't love it very much, especially since Robin scares you out of your mind and you nearly hit him in the face with a fucking skillet. But Robin isn't just an attack hugger. One way you can tell that Robin isn't up to his usual goofball tricks and tactics when scaring you or Prince John is how he practically slumps onto you and buries his face in between your shoulder blades, nuzzling against your face with his soft auburn hair.