When you fight

🏹Robin🏹
You don't fight with Robin a lot, but when you do have one, it's usually about how his vigilante lifestyle as Robin Hood interrupts your relationship. After you're done fighting, you will go to the lake to cool down while Robin stays at the hideout and shoots arrows for an hour until he's ready to try talking with you again.

💜Little John💜
You and Little John are a wonderful pair, but when you fight, people better duck and cover. The subject of your fights is always how he puts himself in harm's way for you all the time. When you're done, you will go to a small pond in the forest to clear your head while Little John goes back to the hideout and trains to clear his own head until he's calm again.

🖤Tuck🖤
You and Tuck never really have any fights because you tell each other everything, but you are sometimes jealous whenever he hangs out with another girl besides you. However, Tuck has let you know many times before that he only has eyes for you, and like that, it will always stay.

👑King Richard👑
You and Richard have a lot of fights, and they're usually about his royal duties affecting your relationship. Prince John is terrified when you start getting angry at each other and practically runs to the forest to enlist a certain greenie's help in calming you both down before you start a siege. Thankfully, it hasn't come to that since Robin almost always interferes, but for the citizens, it nearly reaches that point.