When you catch him staring

🖤Tuck🖤
You may not know this, but your body looks like a carving of Michaelangelo's famous sculptures, according to Tuck, that is. Just like what you did a couple of chapters ago, he likes to hide in the bushes and watch from below, like a weird stalker pervert as you take your clothes off and reveal your body of a human goddess. Unfortunately, Tuck is not the stealthiest at spying on you, and you eventually find out he was watching you the entire time. You're not pleased, but when he tells you that you looked mad hot taking off your clothes, you're a bit turned on that Tuck seems to love your body.

👑Richard👑

Now, Richard almost never spies on you. But there are a couple of occasions when he's suspiciously gone from his throne. Somedays, you like to take a jog around Sherwood and often have to stop near Robin's hideout cause you work up a big sweat already. Of course, when you get back, all of your sweaty form included, you are a big package deal in Richard's eyes as he watches you stretch those hot pockets of sexiness on the green grass in front of the castle.  Sadly, Richard isn't any better than Tuck at spying on you, and unfortunately for him, you rat him out. You are slightly annoyed at first, but then when Richard tells you how hot your body is to him, your face turns pink, and your nose starts bleeding at the thought of Richard, your sweet pure Richard, thinking that way about your freaking body.

💜Little John💜
Unlike the previous two, Little John doesn't snoop very often. He's an absolute doll of a cutie that way. However, there are a few occasions when Little John decides that snooping on you is a highly exaggerated exception. If you wear trousers that seem too big for your butt, and a shirt that almost hardly covers your cleavage while working out in your room, chances are Little John might get a serious nosebleed, or a critical hernia when he sees you dress like that. Unfortunately, he's about as sneaky as a mouse catching a pesky block of cheese, and you instantly catch Little John redhanded in the act. Little John's nose starts bleeding again as he over explains himself to you about your sexy body and quickly tries backtracking when he realizes how that must sound. As for you, you're quite flattered and a bit turned on that your perfect little cinnamon roll thinks like that about a body you previously thought was just a heap of garbage waiting to blow up.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin is the master of sneaking around and being stealthy, especially on missions to prank Prince John, so the chances of you catching him pretty much come out to a zero. However, there seems to be times when your lovable green boy slips up and lets himself get carried away by your beauty. Robin usually watches you train from afar as you shoot arrow after arrow into the red target, mentally making a note to try your brilliant archery techniques after this. However, the real tricky part of staying silent comes when you bend over to grab the arrows you don't end up shooting correctly, and Robin's in full view of your butt. Your boyfriend barely stifles a gasp at how hot your butt was, but you hear him anyway, and Robin gets quickly caught by you in an instant. Robin does try to explain himself as you wait for an explanation, but he turns into a living blood fountain as he desperately pushes down thoughts of seeing your butt outstretched like that. You could say that your poor green bean was traumatized by the experience and can't stop becoming a glitchy ragdoll every time it happens. (It's not to say you don't tease him about it cause you do, oh really,  really, you definitely do.)