When you meet Prince John

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck is annoyed when you ask to meet the prince he and the gang have such a huge rivalry with. I mean, there'd be a billion reasons for you not to meet him, since the guy is a fucking arsonist and narcissist in the show.Naturally, Tuck gives in when you show him your puppy dog eyes and reluctantly agrees to bring you to the castle, on the condition that he waits outside the window. So here you guys were, going to the castle and meeting Prince John. Well, you were meeting Prince John. Tuck was going to be waiting outside, making sure his royal bossiness kept his hands to himself around you. You waited at the castle door for about an hour. Then, the door opened, and a blonde haired young man came out. "Hello, there. I'm John, Prince of Sherwood." Prince John said, holding his hand out to you with a flourish.You shook it, feeling a bit overwhelmed all of a sudden. "I'm Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you, John." You two chatted for a while until it was time to go home. Tuck kept a close eye on Prince John through the window, making sure he didn't do nothing funny to you, but thankfully, Prince John's hand stayed far above your backside the entire time. Tuck is pleased when you seem to have had a good time at the castle, but he's secretly upset cause he barely spent any time with you. So, you guys cuddle the night away while Tuck tells you exactly what he thinks of the Prince, and you laugh, because some of them are too inappropriate for your state of mind.....

💜Little John💜
Little John is nervous when you ask him if you can meet Prince John. If you didn't recall from many episodes of the show, Prince John hates anyone related to the gang, so Little John doubts you'd be welcome at the castle with him there. To your surprise, Prince John is actually quite pleased to meet you and asks you questions like,"What kind of skin cream do you use because your skin is so soft?" or "Is your hair just always been like that, or is it the type of shampoo you use?" Prince John asks you a lot of questions about yourself, which you answer mostly in truth.Unfortunately, Prince John gets a bit too cozy with you when he moves to put his hand on your shoulder and it winds up on your ass instead. Little John's face is boiling red, and the boy looks like he might pop a blood vessel staring through the window. The fact that Prince John seems unbothered by what he did and keeps talking to you casually does not help your boyfriend calm down. The breaking point comes when Prince John reaches into your back pocket of your pants, and you freeze automatically. Little John is seething and storms inside the castle, dragging you away by your arm before Prince John could go any further with his touchy ways. You're trembling when you finally reach the hideout, so Little John gently lays you down on the couch and holds you in his arms, swearing that he will never let Prince John do that to you ever again. The cinnamon roll is secretly plotting revenge in Prince John's wake as he comforts you, making a note to talk to Robin about putting something a little more dangerous in the prince's quarters tomorrow night.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin is skeptical when you ask him to let you meet the infamous Prince John you've been hearing so much about. After all, the guy tried to kill Robin multiple times, so the two aren't exactly friends with one another. You have to practically beg Robin to let you go inside on your own cause your boyfriend is indescribably stubborn and unmoving against the idea of you meeting with his enemy. Robin finally agrees to it, on the condition that if Prince John so much as looks at you the wrong way, he will find out and kick the prince's pimpled little blonde ass like always. Robin waits outside the window  while you are led inside the castle, where the prince awaits.You and Prince John are quite kosher at first, hitting it off almost instantaneously. Things start to slow down a bit when Prince John's hand starts moving down to your ass. Thankfully, you notice and smack his hand away, knowing exactly what he was doing. That's not the only move Prince John made on you, though. Prince John slams you against the wall and just about kisses you with that lustful look in his eyes. You turn your head towards the window with fear on your face, and no sooner when you do that, your steamed green bean comes busting in and rescues you from that lusting jerk. You tell Robin you thought Prince John was a nice guy at first and started to cry. Robin sighs and comforts you, hoping that next time you meet Prince John, he would've gotten rid of that lustful, unholy crush on you. For both of your sakes..........