When you call them by a different name

🏹Robin🏹
Robin was shooting arrows at a target when you jogged up to him, calling out,"Good morning, Little John!" He put his bow down and turned towards you, thinking that you had seen Little John arrive and decided to give your good mornings to him instead.
Nope, you were staring right at Robin as you said that. Upon seeing him frown, you giggled and said you were only kidding. Robin really hoped you were. Otherwise, he would have some serious words with Little John after what he had just heard you say.

💜Little John💜
"Good morning, Robin!"
He stopped in his tracks as you raced up to him with a big smile on your face. Perhaps you had seen Robin approaching, and you acknowledged him. No, there was no sign of his best friend anywhere around you two, so why did you call him that? Later on, Little John pressed and pressed a certain green boy if he had been hanging out with you behind his  back. Thankfully, you eventually told him it was a joke before things got too heated between your boyfriend and your friend. (Phew, that was close!)

🖤Tuck🖤
"Good morning, Muck!"
He felt heat rise to his cheeks as he put his screwdriver down and stared at you. Maybe you saw some mud on the ground in front of you and suddenly shouted its name. Nope, you looked straight at him when you said that. Seeing his face crinkle up in annoyance, you held him in your arms and gently reassured him you were only joking. That was a good thing, but Tuck really hoped Little John didn't hear that name and start calling him that because some serious hands would be thrown if he did.

👑Richard👑
"Good morning, Prince John!"
He nearly spit out his coffee as he realized what you just called him. Perhaps you had seen his brother pass by and was talking to him? Nope, you were looking straight at him. Great, there goes his happiness for the day.
Upon seeing Richard's face start to darken, you lightly chuckled and reassured him that you were only joking. (Thank goodness, otherwise he'd be giving his brother a long talk about how close you and him should remain from now on.....)